G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shooting a load in your speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 pm

Yeh K said it, dont rush it, things only get screwed up then..

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 9:53 pm

uhoh, sounds like a story.

But ya, you'll know :D

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu May 31, 2007 10:12 pm

No, no story, just life

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 10:13 pm

ya, life isn't always to good like that

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 pm

stuff happens

K

Post by K » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:50 am

making me tear up :cry:

but anywho, its not weird, just some people don't do it

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:57 am

Yeh it happens, lol

K

Post by K » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:08 pm

especially if someone cums up behind you and puts his arms around you, kissing your neck...

heh, getting a little carried away there lol :o

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:18 pm

No ur not getting carried away, keep going.. :D

K

Post by K » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:22 pm

and with the water still running down on you he rubs his hands on your waste as he pushes his bulge into your ass rubbing it slowly and softly side to side. and then you lean your head back unto his shoulder while he keeps kissing and nibbling your neck. Then finally you can't take anymore of it and you turn around. You both hold each other's waist away from each other briefly and than embrace each other kissing. Somehow through all this you lose your speedo and you both just leave the water running as you step out of the shower still wet, and into the bedroom.

oh god this is getting to muchl lol :o

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:26 pm

And then my cock enters his still soapy ass, warm from the steam, and he starts moaning..

C

Post by C » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Dammit, I just got out of the shower! Maybe I'll just have to get back in, although I'll need someone to enact this with. Who wants to join me?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:16 pm

I say we get in my shower, and go for a three or foursome

K

Post by K » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:26 am

I like the sound of that :D. Bring lucas lol :lol:

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 am

Ok how bout this lineup, me, k, J, lucas, matt, and jace, so a fivesome thingy

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:07 pm

I'm in!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:12 pm

And im in... you :D

scorpiokc

Re: Shooting a load in your speedo

Post by scorpiokc » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:31 pm

jace wrote:With most every guy having left for spring break.I was able to enjoy myself in the locker room showers at the Aquatic Center. I really enjoy the feel of my tight wet speedo covering my hard dick and rubbing myself until I cum in the suit.I've been doing this since I was 13. Anybody else onsite enjoy masturbating in your speedo.LOLjace
i like finding the xtube videos where the guys shoot through their speedos or underwear. very hot. love the cum!!!!

scorpiokc

Re: Shooting a load in your speedo

Post by scorpiokc » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:12 pm

jace wrote:With most every guy having left for spring break.I was able to enjoy myself in the locker room showers at the Aquatic Center. I really enjoy the feel of my tight wet speedo covering my hard dick and rubbing myself until I cum in the suit.I've been doing this since I was 13. Anybody else onsite enjoy masturbating in your speedo.LOLjace
I love watching a guy cum in speedos, underwear, or jeans. the wet cum shooting thru the clothes makes me hard!

Eric

Post by Eric » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:20 pm

i agree, shooting it in a speedo just adds to the erotic pleasure :wink: