G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos under running shorts

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

alexpekit

Speedos under running shorts

Post by alexpekit » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 am

At my school in the UK in the 1980s our PE/athletics shorts were white nylon and see-through, even when they were dry. There were no rules about what to wear under our shorts, but many boys wore speedos under their shorts which were of course visible during activities such as PE, athletics and cross country.

When boxers and compression shorts became popular, and boys started to have swimming shorts and board shorts, the wear of speedos under PE/athletics shorts went out of fashion.

I have recently taken up jogging again to get fitter, and I have decided once again to wear speedos under my shorts. I have to say that I inevitably get an erection, which makes the runs much more fun, and I point myself up and to the left as I run.

swimmerboy

Re: Speedos under running shorts

Post by swimmerboy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 pm

I do this too actually. Sometimes it can be a bit "distracting" from my workouts though.

swimcmk

Post by swimcmk » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 pm

I also do this whenever i work out or run.

sdspeedo

Post by sdspeedo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm

I wear a speedo under running shorts all the time. Keeps the boys in place.

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Sounds hot. Great to wear under gym shorts, too. (That is, if you don't free-ball). :lol:

marco_85

Post by marco_85 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 am

Still popular over here in Croatia - especially around waterpolo season.
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (88.4 KiB) Viewed 5930 times

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 am

marco_85 wrote:Still popular over here in Croatia - especially around waterpolo season.
Haha well I can certainly see why :mrgreen:

marco_85

Post by marco_85 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 am

Not just speedos but now and then just a jock strap too.
Attachments
M_shorts.jpg
M_shorts.jpg (24.89 KiB) Viewed 5785 times

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Mesh running shorts AND a jockstrap - Marco, you've just upset me again - but in a way that I like.

Locutus

Post by Locutus » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

When i go kayaking, I wear a speedo under my other swim suit. I find it keeps the boys in place as others have said, and the mesh inside normal swim suits gets really uncomfortable after a while. Especially sitting in a kayak for hours at a time. the other nice part is, I can lose the swimsuit when I get off the water, and drive home in just the speedo.

AB FAV

Post by AB FAV » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm

I've worn a speedo type suit under my running and board shorts. I've also worn this one.

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:24 am

I wear compression shorts under running shorts, they're better for running like controlling the junk and preventing chaff.

Bi_Sporty

Post by Bi_Sporty » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:30 am

I only wear running tights. Theey are the best for running. Sometimes with a lycra thong, for some extra keeping it all together, but also just only the running tights.