G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos for sale on ebay!!!

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

nikewfu

Speedos for sale on ebay!!!

Post by nikewfu » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey guys,
I have a couple of items for sale on ebay, that I know you guys will love. Here is the link to my seller page, and some pics :)

http://myworld.ebay.com/swimwearsales

Hope you guys like the pictures! :D
Attachments
DSC02441.jpg
Unlined blue adidas
DSC02441.jpg (19.74 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
DSC02447.jpg
Smally asian speedo ;)
DSC02447.jpg (21.81 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
DSC02458.jpg
White, unlined speedo
DSC02458.jpg (21.17 KiB) Viewed 2741 times

AB FAV

Re: Speedos for sale on ebay!!!

Post by AB FAV » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:09 pm

nikewfu wrote:Hey guys,
I have a couple of items for sale on ebay, that I know you guys will love. Here is the link to my seller page, and some pics :)

Nice suits. I checked out the Aussiebums you have for sale too -- the green/white one. I normally take a size 20/XL in most Aussiebums despite being slim with a 33 waist. The one you're selling is a L/18 correct? Does it fit you snug or kinda loose like some squarecuts? What is your waist? Thanx.

nikewfu

Post by nikewfu » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks, I appreciate that :D

I usually like to wear looser swimsuits, and this one runs on the tighter side. My waist is like 31" - 32", but my rear is bigger in comparison to my waist size, so sometimes suits are tighter on me. The tag says L.

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions, let me know.

triguy73

Post by triguy73 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

nikewfu wrote:Hey guys,

Send along any additional pics of the asian and Adidas suits. Thanks!