G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from the middle of the US

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

pburks1

Hello from the middle of the US

Post by pburks1 » Mon May 09, 2011 11:13 am

Hey I'm Patrick I just joined :) I'm from St. Louis which is kinda a city in the middle of the US, Im obsessed with speedos and hot guys in them. I have a bunch that I wear to the pool to lap for fitness, as well as the few times I get to travel to a beach or go sailing. I also just self-pierced both nipples and have black captive bead rings in. I think they're pretty hot if I do say so myself ;). Hope to meet you all soon!

~Patrick

Scotty

Re: Hello from the middle of the US

Post by Scotty » Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 am

Welcome Patrick - if that's you in your avvie, I've got to say that you show off a pair of Speedos quite nicely :mrgreen:

pburks1

Post by pburks1 » Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 am

Scotty wrote:Welcome Patrick - if that's you in your avvie, I've got to say that you show off a pair of Speedos quite nicely :mrgreen:
yup thats me! thanks :) I love showing off.... i just need time to tan in my speedos so it can be even sexier lol.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue May 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Haha nice ... me too - although sometimes I tan without :oops:
btw, my nips are pierced also - I just leave bars in, though :mrgreen:

usbagz

Post by usbagz » Tue May 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Very hot pic in your avatar man...welcome to the site...

Allan from Texas

gary111

Post by gary111 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:32 pm

You've one helluva body there. Nice and trim and smooth. I'm jealous

pburks1

Post by pburks1 » Sun May 15, 2011 2:41 pm

gary111 wrote:You've one helluva body there. Nice and trim and smooth. I'm jealous
Thanks! I love being smooth and hair free! :) but its a lot of work :(