G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

UBC Storm the Wall

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ubcboy

UBC Storm the Wall

Post by ubcboy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey guys,

If any of you are in Vancouver (more specifically, UBC students), you should know that Storm the Wall is going on right now!! I competed today in the IronMan event, and there was TONS of eye candy - even met a guy in my heat who's gonna meet up with me later!

Anyways, I'm just letting you know this, as a lot of the guys compete in their speedos (as I did) and if you're in the area, you might want to check it out!!

FYI: for those not familiar with Storm the Wall, it's the largest intramural competition in North America. It's a fairly easy 225 metre swim, 450 metre sprint, 2.8 km bike, and 1 km run, followed by the biggest challenge; climbing a 12 foot, perfectly upright, smooth wall. In the IronMan category, you can have one person on top reaching down, in the team category you all help each other up, and in the Super IronMan, you have absolutely no help - it's crazy!!

So yeah, if you want to see some hot guys swimming, biking, running, and jumping around in speedos - get over to campus this week!!

Cheers!
If you doubt yourself, wear something else

Bazrio05

Re: UBC Storm the Wall

Post by Bazrio05 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:55 am

Right on man, will definitely check it out.
PS. What suit were you competing in? Any pictures?

ubcboy

Post by ubcboy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am

On Monday I competed in my Speedo Endurance spliced briefs. No pics were taken, sadly (Although I did get a few random strangers sending me compliments on my race via Manhunt and Grindr, lol!!).

Yesterday, my team competed; I did the swim portion and I was wearing my my blue Aussiebums (I think the style was the Tough-As), but then tossed on shorts and a t-shirt for the wall as it was cold and rainy.

Competing with my team again on Friday!
If you doubt yourself, wear something else

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Well good luck ... you need a buddy to take some pics :mrgreen: