G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Why do you wear speedos ?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

What is your number one reason for wearing speedos?

The feel on my body
35%
The feel on my cock and balls
24%
The way speedos show off my package
11%
The way speedos look on me
5%
The fact i am almost naked
6%
I think Board shorts suck
10%
speedos dry out fast after swimming
2%
I dont like added drag when i am swimming
6%
some other reason
No votes

Total votes: 62

swimcmk

Why do you wear speedos ?

Post by swimcmk » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 am

The main reason I wear speedos and other lyrca is the way it feels on my body. I also love the way speedos squeeze and take control my cock and balls. I think Guys and girls look really sexy in speedos or any Lycra. Its just I am not that big in to showing off. I am just interested in why other people wear speedos?

Cynbel

Re: Why do you wear speedos ?

Post by Cynbel » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 am

I love the way they feel, better than board shorts, of which I really can't wear anymore because they chafe the backs of my legs.

California Dolphin

Post by California Dolphin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:14 pm

To put it simply, I like the feel of being 95% naked while swimming and absolutely I hate boardies and jammers in (or out) of the pool.

Happy Nudity (About 95%) :P

CD

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm

i haven't warn speedos outside of swimming laps for over a decade (gonna change that this coming summer), but i wear speedos because 1) i like the fact that you still have 100% range of motion in your legs when you go to kick, 2) SOOOOO much less drag, and 3) i think speedo tans are just about the hottest thing on a guy who is in shape ^_^ lol

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

I like how they feel on me and part of that is I like how it feels being almost naked....in or out of the water....

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:30 am

What's not to like about them?! Speedos tick all the boxes for me...

8)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 am

Justin88 wrote:I like how they feel on me and part of that is I like how it feels being almost naked....in or out of the water....
Can't say it much better than this, Justin - I'll have to agree :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 am

Scotty wrote:Can't say it much better than this, Justin - I'll have to agree :mrgreen:
...just love our speeds... 8)

-j-j

tylerdurden

Post by tylerdurden » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:57 pm

I picked the first, but just one answer doesn't tell the whole story. Overall the feel and practicality are the main reasons. Not a fan of boardies or added drag when swimming, or the wet cloth hanging off you if you're just mucking round in the water. Plus I agree about speedo tans, they're great!

speedy2

Post by speedy2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Simply - the best thing to wear in the water is nothing - and the next best is a little as possible.

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 pm

I vote the "feel on my cock and balls" hahaha, just to be cheeky, and also because speedos do feel nice against the underside of one's dick.

But, in truth, I wear speedos for all the reasons listed and they don't really cancel each other out.

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:49 pm

speedos are sexy and good for tans..
nil

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Duncandude wrote:I vote the "feel on my cock and balls" hahaha, just to be cheeky, and also because speedos do feel nice against the underside of one's dick.

But, in truth, I wear speedos for all the reasons listed and they don't really cancel each other out.
I totally agree with you Duncan :-D

willycum

Post by willycum » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Speedos just feel so sexy against the skin as they cocoon your cock and balls and cling to your butt cheeks.
Also very practical when swimming and the feel of being almost naked is great too.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:50 pm

I like the resulting tan line from speedos.