G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Discussion

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

hovono

Discussion

Post by hovono » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Hey Guys , i love speedos and espically arena brands , i love wearing them up and down but i dont prefer to the sides , but i have a problem , i cant get my cock out of my foreskin , anyone knows how to? D:

dhs

Re: Discussion

Post by dhs » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 am

hovono wrote:Hey Guys , i love speedos and espically arena brands , i love wearing them up and down but i dont prefer to the sides , but i have a problem , i cant get my cock out of my foreskin , anyone knows how to? D:
let me try to suck it out, just a suggestion, dhs

david30101

Post by david30101 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Yea.Get it circumsized..LOL

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:59 pm

hovono wrote:Hey Guys , i love speedos and espically arena brands , i love wearing them up and down but i dont prefer to the sides , but i have a problem , i cant get my cock out of my foreskin , anyone knows how to? D:
No offence, but how are you having problems with that? I'm uncut and can easily pull back my foreskin. There's really nothing to it, unless it's a health issue with your cock/foreskin.

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm

i have heard of people who's foreskins end up being too tight against the head of the penis (actually now that i think of it, i know someone who can't pull his foreskin back when he is hard). not sure why it happens but it does, and i think the main thing you can do is talk to you doctor about possible options... but if its posing you problems, then you are probably going to have to get your penis circumcised... as much as it pains me to say it (lol i'm uncut).

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:38 pm

You should really see a doctor. Probly something can be done that's less radical than being circumcised. Just a small cut at the end of the foreskin might be enough to let the head of your penis through.

I was circed, and I wish I wasn't. Guys who are uncut are more senstive, and the head of the penis doesn't get as dried out. (altho mine never really has done that But then I use Dove moisturizing. LOL!!!!)

The foreskin has nerve endings that are sexually stimulating. I wish I had mine.

michael35

Post by michael35 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 am

I wish I still had my too. To bad there no way of putting it back

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 am

michael35 wrote:I wish I still had my too. To bad there no way of putting it back
You can get these things on the internet to stretch the skin back over the head. It doesn't hurt but takes months and years.

The sensitive nerve endings on the original skin are gone tho. But the head (its called the glans which is Latin for "acorn.") gets more senstive once its covered and the skin will be moister.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Justin88 wrote:
michael35 wrote:I wish I still had my too. To bad there no way of putting it back
You can get these things on the internet to stretch the skin back over the head. It doesn't hurt but takes months and years.

The sensitive nerve endings on the original skin are gone tho. But the head (its called the glans which is Latin for "acorn.") gets more senstive once its covered and the skin will be moister.
The sensitivity I feel when my cock head is touched is great. I love being uncut.

michael35

Post by michael35 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:57 am

I will really have to look in to this for sure!

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:59 am

I must be the only one on here that likes being cut.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am

Dont worry, Sam. I'm cut. I like cut. Wouldn't have it any other way.

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 am

Me too.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm

mmm yeah, I am also cut - and I prefer it that way :mrgreen:

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 am

Ditto.

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 am

Same here.

But each to their own. :mrgreen:

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 am

I'm uc, and I like it. I like having my foreskin pulled back in a sensual way. Besides the sensitivity of the cock head is awesome. But I wouldn't care if I was with a cut/uc guy. It makes no difference to me.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 am

I'm uc, and I like it. I like having my foreskin pulled back in a sensual way. Besides the sensitivity of the cock head is awesome. But I wouldn't care if I was with a cut/uc guy. It makes no difference to me.

wisenyoung

Post by wisenyoung » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Depending on the actual situation you're having you can actually have recourse to something called a z-plasty i think it's called, where they do in fact make a small incision in your foreskin as well as the tendon type thing at the base of your head holding the foreskin as well.

That being said, this isn't "abnormal" in any way. It may just be inconvenient to you at times at very worst.
Jay