G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shaved or hair remover cream?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

aaronmc

Shaved or hair remover cream?

Post by aaronmc » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:40 am

Guys,

I allways use hair remover cream on my cock, balls and arse......leaves them smooth with no stubble. How many others do this? Most guys seem to have stubble.

aaronmc

Outlaw-Tiger

Re: Shaved or hair remover cream?

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 pm

aaronmc wrote:Guys,

I allways use hair remover cream on my cock, balls and arse......leaves them smooth with no stubble. How many others do this? Most guys seem to have stubble.

aaronmc

i shave all my pubic hair the old fashioned way... but only because all the hair removal cream around where i live smells like rotting and says specifically on the bottles that they are not to be used to remove hair from the pubic region

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:
i shave all my pubic hair the old fashioned way... but only because all the hair removal cream around where i live smells like rotting and says specifically on the bottles that they are not to be used to remove hair from the pubic region
Hey Tiger---

I use a Norelco Bodygroom...

-j-j

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Justin88 wrote:
Outlaw-Tiger wrote:
Hey Tiger---

I use a Norelco Bodygroom...

-j-j

never heard of it lol. imma go google that right now ^_^

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:36 am

Yeah, don't use Nair on the gonads or nipples... I have a friend who Naired his balls once, and let's just say the results were just short of horrifying, though it made for a funny story for him to tell..

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:52 am

Scotty turned me on to MagicShave and I use it pretty much every place on my body with no ill-effects.

I haven't done a full-body shave in a while so I'm planning to do one this Friday. It's really quite a feeling to be totally hairless. I'm a fan :)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 pm

newspeedo wrote:Scotty turned me on :)
Aww thanks newspeedo ... Oh wait - you also said "to MagicShave" lol :mrgreen:
Anyway yeah I've use both Magic Shave and Nair for Men on pretty much every inch of skin below the neck with no problem - I guess different people react differently - but no matter what, I wouldn't suggest leaving any product like that on your skin for greater than the maximum suggested time on the package ...

t0nY

Post by t0nY » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 am

As I have stated before, Magic Shave was terrible for me. It took me days to recover. I have extremely sensitive skin, so perhaps that is why I had a really bad reaction. I recommend if you have sensitive skin to perform a patch test before fully applying the product on your body.
[t0nY]

Say "Hello"

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

t0nY wrote:I recommend if you have sensitive skin to perform a patch test before fully applying the product on your body.
Sounds like a good idea. Everyone has different sensitivies.

-j-j

speedy2

Post by speedy2 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:03 pm

I tried shaving, and it leaves hair with sharp ends when it grows again - nasty when next to your legs!

I tried a hair removing cream from our local branch of Boots the Chemists in Britain, and it did remove "some", but far from all hair, but didn't hurt the skin on cock and balls. In fact, I remember that the instructions said that it works best on dark hair, and as I'm nearly grey/white now, that's probably why it wasn't completely successful!

So now I use a Braun Epilator - a variation on an electric razor that has a rotating drum of disks that grabs hair and yanks it out! There IS a second normal shaver head for it, but I have never used that.
In between times, I just use some tweezers and remove the odd hair that got missed and is getting visible.