G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

looking for something

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Outlaw-Tiger

looking for something

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:12 pm

hey guys, while i was a swimmer for 14 years, i haven't warn speedos outside of competition or lap swim/practice sense i was 9ish (i'm 24 now), and all the palces i used to buy speedos from have long sense switched over to board shorts. also, my knowledge of what size speedo fits best, because in racing: the tighter the better... so long story short: i'm re-learning the dos and don'ts of speedo wearing =P

my first question is this: dose anyone know where i can find this speedo?

i have more questions but sadly, i can't ask them yet cause i don't have any pictures to help show what i'm talking about... yet.
Attachments
7d45d1d2ffee08b2bdb2d07f3b5e8ad7.jpg
i like this guy's speedo, and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get it...
7d45d1d2ffee08b2bdb2d07f3b5e8ad7.jpg (155.21 KiB) Viewed 7487 times

Outlaw-Tiger

Re: looking for something

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 am

and by "his speedo" i mean the same type of speedo... not his specifically... haha, figured i would just clear that up in case there were any misunderstandings :P

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey tiger. I haven't seen this splice pattern before. Or if I did it wasnt in these colors. Hot "V" cut on that front panel. Red and green makes them look like Christmas speeds. Speedo usually runs a not-basic style for a year or two and they move on. TYR does the same. They'll have a nice print for just one year and then you never see it again. :cry: You can sometimes find older styles on ebay or web stores after the Speedo site stops selling them.

I'll keep looking.

With that awesome butt of yours you should look for an Andrew Christian solid brief in red. Those suits are so hot. Too bad Andrew Christian stopped selling them. What were they thinking???

-j-j

fogao

Post by fogao » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi Justin,

Are you referring to the AC red brief with the white cross in front or this one that you can buy with international jock http://www.internationaljock.com/andrew ... ,5993.html
AC red butt.jpg
It is still a nice butt to put your hands on...
AC red butt.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 7377 times
- Fogao -
Dream as you live forever, live life as you will die today!

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Justin88 wrote:Hey tiger. I haven't seen this splice pattern before. Or if I did it wasnt in these colors. Hot "V" cut on that front panel. Red and green makes them look like Christmas speeds. Speedo usually runs a not-basic style for a year or two and they move on. TYR does the same. They'll have a nice print for just one year and then you never see it again. :cry: You can sometimes find older styles on ebay or web stores after the Speedo site stops selling them.

I'll keep looking.

With that awesome butt of yours you should look for an Andrew Christian solid brief in red. Those suits are so hot. Too bad Andrew Christian stopped selling them. What were they thinking???

-j-j

aww boooo to speedo stopping to sell them. i will have to canvas ebay to look for them... i was really hoping to be able to find a pair lol. thanks for the info though ^_^

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:07 pm

ok, so something else, i was surfing the net looking for swimming briefs, and i managed to come across these: http://www.swimwear2008.com/index.php?g ... oductname= , they look pretty damn sweet, and they are cheep as hell too ! unfortunately though, they site doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes =(. anyone know of a site that sells these suits for reasonably cheap and accepts Canadian postal codes ?

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

I'm not so sure I'd trust a site that sells "swinwear"..

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Bospeedodude wrote:I'm not so sure I'd trust a site that sells "swinwear"..
hahaha good point.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 am

fogao wrote:Hi Justin,

Are you referring to the AC red brief with the white cross in front or this one that you can buy with international jock http://www.internationaljock.com/andrew ... ,5993.html
Hey fogao!

I was looking for the cross in the front ones. I think these are the quick dry material. I'd like to see what the butt looks like wet. Theres a store in Key West that carries Andrew X'n. Too bad it's a seven hour drive. :-{

-j-j

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 am

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:ok, so something else, i was surfing the net looking for swimming briefs, and i managed to come across these: http://www.swimwear2008.com/index.php?g ... oductname= , they look pretty damn sweet, and they are cheep as hell too ! unfortunately though, they site doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes =(. anyone know of a site that sells these suits for reasonably cheap and accepts Canadian postal codes ?
Hey Tiger! Check out ebay. There are lots of places that sell Yingfa/NSA stuff that should send to Canada. I have a pair of the jammers. Sizes run small. I'm a 30 and the "large" rides low and tight.

-j-j

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 am

Bospeedodude wrote:I'm not so sure I'd trust a site that sells "swinwear"..
:lol:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 am

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:
aww boooo to speedo stopping to sell them. i will have to canvas ebay to look for them... i was really hoping to be able to find a pair lol. thanks for the info though ^_^
Your welcome Tiger. ebay is the best bet. And search ebay from other countries. Not sure this was a U.S. market suit or somewhere else. That front panel design is kinda rare.

-j-j

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:39 am

Justin88 wrote:
Outlaw-Tiger wrote:ok, so something else, i was surfing the net looking for swimming briefs, and i managed to come across these: http://www.swimwear2008.com/index.php?g ... oductname= , they look pretty damn sweet, and they are cheep as hell too ! unfortunately though, they site doesn't recognize Canadian postal codes =(. anyone know of a site that sells these suits for reasonably cheap and accepts Canadian postal codes ?
Hey Tiger! Check out ebay. There are lots of places that sell Yingfa/NSA stuff that should send to Canada. I have a pair of the jammers. Sizes run small. I'm a 30 and the "large" rides low and tight.

-j-j
hey ! thanks ^_^. so if my waist is a 32, would it be safe for me to order a 34 (or XXL i think is the size) ?

redheaded_aquaman

Post by redheaded_aquaman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:15 pm

If it's an Asian suit, definitely plan to order a bit larger. They tend to run smaller, even though they may say 32", don't expect that it will fit like a 32" you've bought from a US store or found from Europe.

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm

redheaded_aquaman wrote:If it's an Asian suit, definitely plan to order a bit larger. They tend to run smaller, even though they may say 32", don't expect that it will fit like a 32" you've bought from a US store or found from Europe.
good to know ! i will be sure to order a size up when i do order ^_^

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:[
hey ! thanks ^_^. so if my waist is a 32, would it be safe for me to order a 34 (or XXL i think is the size) ?
Tiger--

Yes. Go up a size if you want. But the XL might be okay. But I have a very small butt, and yours is more athletic. My Yingfa jammer is tight, but very comfortable. I wouldn't want it to be any looser really. And I wouldn't want it to ride any higher.

-j-j

Caussie

Post by Caussie » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi,

If its the original style nylon speedos that your looking for, please try Caussie at http://www.caussie.com.au.

The brief racer costume in lightweight nylon is the way to go....

Cheers,

Caussie 8)

http://www.caussie.com.au

I've now added a couple of Caussie photos from the website.

Enjoy!
Attachments
CaussieInMaroon - Copy (3).jpg
Caussie in Maroon
CaussieInMaroon - Copy (3).jpg (206.86 KiB) Viewed 5429 times
CaussieInBlack - Copy.jpg
Caussie in Black
CaussieInBlack - Copy.jpg (211.91 KiB) Viewed 5429 times
Last edited by Caussie on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dhs

Post by dhs » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Outlaw-Tiger wrote:hey guys, while i was a swimmer for 14 years, i haven't warn speedos outside of competition or lap swim/practice sense i was 9ish (i'm 24 now), and all the palces i used to buy speedos from have long sense switched over to board shorts. also, my knowledge of what size speedo fits best, because in racing: the tighter the better... so long story short: i'm re-learning the dos and don'ts of speedo wearing =P

i have more questions but sadly, i can't ask them yet cause i don't have any pictures to help show what i'm talking about... yet.

where do i get that green & red, great xmas gift, wouldn't mind the suit myself, i would buy two, dhs

Outlaw-Tiger

Post by Outlaw-Tiger » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 am

dhs wrote:
Outlaw-Tiger wrote:hey guys, while i was a swimmer for 14 years, i haven't warn speedos outside of competition or lap swim/practice sense i was 9ish (i'm 24 now), and all the palces i used to buy speedos from have long sense switched over to board shorts. also, my knowledge of what size speedo fits best, because in racing: the tighter the better... so long story short: i'm re-learning the dos and don'ts of speedo wearing =P

where do i get that green & red, great xmas gift, wouldn't mind the suit myself, i would buy two, dhs
haha i have been trying to find it as well... its proving quite elusive.

dhs

Post by dhs » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm

my first question is this: dose anyone know where i can find this speedo? it sure gives me the xmas spirit, now only to own that suit and someone to swim with, wearing that matching suit. dhs