G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Marcuse Swimwear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Justin88

Re: Marcuse Swimwear

Post by Justin88 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 pm

JohnC wrote:The price has really gone up, they are $90 now- bummer.
:shock: Whoa! I guess they're making up for losing sales of pricey full body tech suits that are banned now.
The fabric on the arena suits is pretty comfortable, not too rough. They are little less coverage than a nike size 28 and probably not as "clingy" as the nike fabric.
Those Nikes sound so hot. The fabric on the red Arena I've posted here is really comfortable and smooth. I have a JM suit from Canada. It's a 30 and runs a little large on me. It has a really sexy stretch fabric. I bot it because it looked like a Brazilian sunga with wider sides. Great for hotel pools where I can't wear Asian.

-j-j

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm

good post ns, i think both suits look great and you should wear them, they look good!

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 pm

justin, here is the arena suit from arena usa. it is waterfeel x-life fabric. i wore it today and it is actually a little thinner and more revealing than i thought.
Attachments
arena.jpg
arena.jpg (25.69 KiB) Viewed 6329 times

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 pm

JohnC wrote:justin, here is the arena suit from arena usa. it is waterfeel x-life fabric. i wore it today and it is actually a little thinner and more revealing than i thought.
You look awesome in that suit John. Fits perfect!!! Cool color.

Size 28?

-j-j

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Great suit, John- fits awesome! Also, you have a great bod.. one day I will, too!

Justin, yeah the Sunrise shows too much ass.. perhaps I'm just fat.

Anyway I got sized small (I originally ordered XS and they were too small). I'm way beyond the return period but I think that medium would have been to large, agree?

As for fabric, they are indeed kinda slippery but they appear less shiny than I'd thought. Because of the slippery nature of the fabric it's not super clingy. In general I'm a big fan of the fabric, it's nice... Maybe I'm just getting more body conscious in being uncomfortable with speedos cut so small?

Joshua

Post by Joshua » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Is this Hot or what
Attachments
arrest_me_blue_main__22263_zoom.jpg
arrest_me_blue_main__22263_zoom.jpg (91.18 KiB) Viewed 6323 times
Young Aussie Guy... Luv Da Speedos... Luv havin a tan.... Best thing I life is gettin out on my Mountain Bike and hittin the Trail Now 18

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 am

Joshua wrote:Is this Hot or what
Very

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 am

Haha yeah it looks good on the model. As I have proved- it can be harder for real people to wear 'em :)

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:12 pm

yes, justin they are size 28.
i think a medium would be too big, ns. I think those suits fit fine

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm

newspeedo wrote: Justin, yeah the Sunrise shows too much ass.. perhaps I'm just fat.

Anyway I got sized small (I originally ordered XS and they were too small). I'm way beyond the return period but I think that medium would have been to large, agree?

Jeez ns You are NOT fat. My Aqux shows about the same amount of butt. You know Aquxes. :roll: I really think showing some cheek is okay (compared to Koala suits you look freaking Victorian in that Sunrise... :lol: )

Not sure what the medium would look like on you. You have to experiment and thats $$. Some suits look reallly hot worn looser like the Aussiebums say...Maybe you could sell the XS on ebay.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 pm

I really think showing some cheek is okay (compared to Koala suits you look freaking Victorian in that Sunrise...)
Perhaps... though I don't think the products at Koala can very well be called "swimwear" except in the sense that they won't hinder you from being able to swim in any physical way. If I can get a bit more fit we'll see about wearing them in public.
Not sure what the medium would look like on you. You have to experiment and thats $$. Some suits look reallly hot worn looser like the Aussiebums say...Maybe you could sell the XS on ebay.
I was lucky because I did actually exchange the XS for S so that I only have the small. As far as medium I think I'll hold off until I have plans for another vacation. I don't think I'll be seeing the beach again until March (if my boyfriend can take a couple days off from work) anyway. I don't tend to really like the loose fit personally.. it looks unkept (to me)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

newspeedo wrote:I don't think the products at Koala can very well be called "swimwear" except in the sense that they won't hinder you from being able to swim in any physical way.
:lol: They have a couple of rio backs I've thought of getting. Not first on my list tho.
I don't tend to really like the loose fit personally.. it looks unkept (to me)
It has to be done sort of carefully. For me and my body, it's better if they're snug. The loose look on me really doesn't work.

-j-j

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Sorry... this was a duplicate of the post above so I've edited it out.

-j-j
Last edited by Justin88 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm

he also has a blue arena
Attachments
France_0125.jpg
France_0125.jpg (233.86 KiB) Viewed 6415 times

wisenyoung

Post by wisenyoung » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 pm

I quite like that blue arena, I think I may get myself a pair and have something printed on the rear lol.
Last edited by wisenyoung on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:11 pm

jace wrote: Ah the hydra- one of my favorite suits we actually wore them as team suit in high school until one mother complained after a meet. I still have mine and call it my magic suit because it disappears when wet.LOL
I'm sorry I missed that meet :P

maddtown

Post by maddtown » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Joshua wrote:Is this Hot or what
Hot but I'm not sure where that could be worn in public. It's more of a bedroom suit.

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm

i wonder what suit this is
Attachments
y9sA1qzs0kqo1_500.jpg
y9sA1qzs0kqo1_500.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 6296 times

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

JohnC wrote:i wonder what suit this is
Not sure. Ab city.

-j-j

hunkymoon

Post by hunkymoon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:46 am

I think you look nice in them, very sexy!
Never heard of Marcuse before, is it new?