G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

california boy living in london

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedhoe

california boy living in london

Post by speedhoe » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Hey guys! I'm originally from california, but moved to london 3 months ago. I've been swimming my whole life (since I was 4) and water polo's always been a side-sport for me. Up until about... 2 years ago I hadn't ever thought about how much of a turn on speedos were to me, but my best friend was over one day after a meet and his parents were out of town so he slept at my place. I usually just wear my speedo all day after meets, but I thought I was the only one. Turns out I was wrong! We didn't mind sharing a bed since my couches are terribly hard and uncomfortable and the only thing we both wear to bed is our speedos. I think nothing of it. I wake up at about 3:00 and I feel something behind me, so I turn around and realise he has started snuggling with me and his bulge in his speedo is pushing against my ass. I instantly popped a boner, but couldn't do anything about it... So I fell asleep and never mentioned it to him. But ever since then (I was 16) I have thought speedos were the sexiest things ever! Well that gives you a little backstory on me. I'd be glad to hear any interesting things that turned you on to speedos too!

SpeedoJim

Re: california boy living in london

Post by SpeedoJim » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm

That sounds really hot, it's almost like he was reading your subliminal beckoning, esp?

speedhoe

Post by speedhoe » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 am

sorry, as though he was reading my what? not the smartest person ever... haha

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 pm

wow that was really hot. one thing that really turned me on to speedos was a kid at camp in ohio that wore an light blue speedo every chance he had. we were about 13 at the time. one day the counselors had us sit in the grass before a trip and i was right next to him of course ;). he was hard and i couldn't stop checking him out - i also noticed he had a small wet spot. I wondered what he was thinking. I wondered if he noticed me checking him out. He had blond hair and I thought he was really cute. At some point during the 6 weeks, it turned into a big crush on him - he wore speedos and that was a big part of it for sure. One time he told me he couldn't wait to get home to have "raunchy sex" with his girlfriend. I was kind of impressed since I had not had sex with anyone yet, but also I was really disappointed to hear about a "girlfriend" so I didn't pursue anything ;)

speedhoe

Post by speedhoe » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 am

haha yeah i think about that night alll the time!

this kid was having sex when he was 13?? hmmm... haha seems a bit early, but then again, one of my best friends lost her virginity at 11... haha