G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

How do you wear it in your speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

paspeedo1

Re: How do you wear it in your speedo

Post by paspeedo1 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:05 am

I went swimming in public for the first time today wearing my new aussiebums, and I have to point it down otherwise its just natural to get hard--especially when a hot chic is checking me out, or Im checking her out!

scottishspeedoboy82

Post by scottishspeedoboy82 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 am

K wrote:I love the feeling of "up" but every time I do, I get a hard on which pops out the top :oops:
So I gotta point down or to the side, usually my left because it follows the natural curve.
I have the exact same problem. I love how it feels when I point up, but it feels so much more exposed that way that I end up getting hard. I'm not huge down below, so I can just about get away with it, but I'd rather not get hard with too many people watching.

Erik

Post by Erik » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm

I used to always wear it down, but have recently started wearin to the left and I plan on keeping it this way for a while. I just love the feeling of pointing to the side.

wisenyoung

Post by wisenyoung » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 pm

I wear it down. I think it looks better and makes for a sexier package. Although on a totally practical note, if I point it up, like some of the other guys that have posted, there is imminent threat of total erection and due to the fact that 98% of the time i spend in a swimsuit is at the pool doing laps or at practice, I just don't have the time to wrangle myself back down every time I pop a bone.
So I wear it down and it stays down... most of the time :oops: teehee !
Jay

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 pm

it is fun seeing guys adjust themselves in the water

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Erik wrote:I used to always wear it down, but have recently started wearin to the left and I plan on keeping it this way for a while. I just love the feeling of pointing to the side.
Same here. It's just cool the way the suit holds it there.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

JohnC wrote:it is fun seeing guys adjust themselves in the water
There's a cool pic somewhere here of a really sweet lean guy adjusting his suit at a swim meet--on dry land.

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 am

Justin88 wrote:
JohnC wrote:it is fun seeing guys adjust themselves in the water
There's a cool pic somewhere here of a really sweet lean guy adjusting his suit at a swim meet--on dry land.
That is also very nice

HIspeedofan

Post by HIspeedofan » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 pm

jace wrote:I've always been told by my swimcoaches to point my dick up towards my chin in a speedo. How do you wear it? Do you wear it differently when it's hard out in public? jace
Your coach tells you how to point your dick in your swimsuit?

jay

Post by jay » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:36 am

Always pointed up, however since my preferred swim gear is a nylon classic aussiebum my package tends to point down after long periods of time in cool water.

t419

Post by t419 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 am

Not to suggest anything, but how does one point up in a speedo? I don't really fit pointing up!

jockstrapmatthews

Post by jockstrapmatthews » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:46 pm

In swim practice I point my cock up, and most of my mates do to. But in public for best frontal enhancment i wear my speedos lower so pointing downwards is best to prevent an erection. But we have swimmer jockstraps to help keep it all in place ;)

SpeedoJim

Post by SpeedoJim » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:00 pm

I always point my dick to the side, it seems to want to grow if I put it in the down or up position. Jace, did you ever get a water polo group together in Atlanta? I just moved to Marietta and need to find someone to workout with. I swam masters in St. Pete before moving here. A lot of my friends started playing water polo because the swim workouts got boring. I think they liked to grab guys under water too.

ddbrisguy

Post by ddbrisguy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 am

Yeah - but doing tubleturns mine ends up in the side anyway.

Alex

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am

I use to point down or to the left. I find pointing down is more comfortable and looks better, and of course in case of boner it's easier to adjust.

mypecs

Post by mypecs » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 am

I wear it down or if its hard up to the left