G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

seeking Speedo advice

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rockymountain

seeking Speedo advice

Post by rockymountain » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 pm

I'm going to Clearwater, FL in a few weeks to visit family. I plan to get some beach time with my step sister who's around the same age and pretty cool. But she said to me "you can't wear your Speedos when we go to the beach". I thought really? I said to her "it's just a bathing suit, it's no big deal". But I can tell it may be an issue for her. Yet she has shown me pics of her f#@k buddy's dick and we have talked about sexual stuff openly. I could really use some advice. At this point Speedos are all that I wear and own. Thoughts? 8)

gezzerdon

Re: seeking Speedo advice

Post by gezzerdon » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 pm

rockymountain wrote:I'm going to Clearwater, FL in a few weeks to visit family. I plan to get some beach time with my step sister who's around the same age and pretty cool. But she said to me "you can't wear your Speedos when we go to the beach". I thought really? I said to her "it's just a bathing suit, it's no big deal". But I can tell it may be an issue for her. Yet she has shown me pics of her f#@k buddy's dick and we have talked about sexual stuff openly. I could really use some advice. At this point Speedos are all that I wear and own. Thoughts? 8)

Ive been to Clearwater twice lol, Wear them speedos dude"its a femail thing Dude, us boys should only be in baggy shorts get real girls, us guys have Lush Dicks :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:27 pm

rockymountain wrote:But she said to me "you can't wear your Speedos when we go to the beach". I thought really? I said to her "it's just a bathing suit, it's no big deal". But I can tell it may be an issue for her.
Never been to Clearwater. Try wearing the speeds. Get a pair of board shorts just in case she really goes ballistic about it. Your going to have to wear something to get from the car to the beach anyway. Maybe she'll be cool about it. Try wearing them around her pool first if she has one. Lookin at your avatar you have the body for em.

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 pm

I've worn Speedos on Clearwater Beach before so I'm cool with it. Your suggestions are good! I'll wear some boards over them on the way to the beach and try wearing the Speedos at her pool first. And thanks for the compliment!

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Justin88 wrote:
rockymountain wrote:But she said to me "you can't wear your Speedos when we go to the beach". I thought really? I said to her "it's just a bathing suit, it's no big deal". But I can tell it may be an issue for her.
Never been to Clearwater. Try wearing the speeds. Get a pair of board shorts just in case she really goes ballistic about it. Your going to have to wear something to get from the car to the beach anyway. Maybe she'll be cool about it. Try wearing them around her pool first if she has one. Lookin at your avatar you have the body for em.
I ahve to agree that you have a speedo body. I really don't see what else could be sugested. You could also try this:
Wear your speedos under your boardshorts. But keep the boardshorts on unless you lie down to get a tan and to dry. When you do that, just keep your speedos on. The next day, remove your boardshorts once you're at the beach and just keep your speedos on. Maybe this gradual approach could also work. But like I said, it's just a suggestion and the other ones are worth following.
Moreover, if you get boardshorts, look for ones that are short, this way you're still showing some skin. When I say short, I mean way above the knee. I can't stand shorts of any kind past the knee or even at the knee unless it's jean shorts.

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Gotcha speedoboi, thanks for your suggestions. And thanks for the compliments! I'm over 40 so I really appreciate them. Thanks again to justin 88 and gezzedon, too. I knew my Speedo buddies would have some great advice for me!

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 am

You're over 40? Wow!

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 am

You could wear square cuts, in a light colour it could be just as good as speeds but slightly more conservative.

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Yes speedoboi, I'm over 40, thanks! And thanks for your suggestion cozzy!

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 pm

My step-sister has been great about me rockin' a Speedo! We went to the beach on Saturday and she was just great. Here's a pic of me lounging by her pool. Thanks to everybody for the great advice!
Attachments
DSC01047.JPG
DSC01047.JPG (138.93 KiB) Viewed 5324 times

mrmckille

Post by mrmckille » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:34 pm

You could shock her and go naked! lol

bet she'd let you wear Speedos then!

We have the same anti-speedo vibe over here in the UK!

Why???

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm

LOL! That would shock her for sure. All in all she was a good sport and I wore Speedos as much as I wanted to and she was great about it.

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:56 am

I love that pool!!!!!!!

No mozzies or flys! catches the sun, less sunburn and no leaves to clean out! Yeah!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 am

mrmckille wrote:You could shock her and go naked! lol

bet she'd let you wear Speedos then!

ROFL!!!! So funny!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:29 am

...:::sam:::... wrote:I love that pool!!!!!!!

No mozzies or flys! catches the sun, less sunburn and no leaves to clean out! Yeah!
People have those screen enclosures a lot in Florida. Pretty cool. Seen them two stories high off the backs of houses.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Very nice pic.

K

Post by K » Sun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Gotta love me some Florida :D