G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aquablade

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Cozzy

Aquablade

Post by Cozzy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi, I've come across some aquablade speedos online (ebay singapour) 'from japan.' But they look more european ie large sides. Question is, if it is japanease - is it conservative enough for a public pool and second of all, does the butt seam enhance the overall, uh, butt. I know there are images online but they all seem photoshoped and worn by models. So if anyone does have aquablades, with an 'average' body, could they post a pic. (Sorry if I do sound pervy, but the postage is pricey lol.) Secondly, what is an Addidas brief from Amazon with the German size of 'Größe: 3' in inches/UK size.
Last edited by Cozzy on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

gezzerdon

Re: Aquablade

Post by gezzerdon » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm

I have a pair of Aquablade" ive gone one size lower"eg lage to medium 8)

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

gezzerdon wrote:I have a pair of Aquablade" ive gone one size lower"eg lage to medium 8)
Thank you, I've heard that they are inherently designed to be smaller that what the label states, for compression or something? Thanks for the update.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Cozzy wrote:Hi, I've come across some aquablade speedos online (ebay) 'from japan.' But they look more european ie large sides. Question is, if it is japanease - is it conservative enough for a public pool and second of all, does the butt seam enhance the overall, uh, butt. I know there are images online but they all seem photoshoped and worn by models. So if anyone does have aquablades, with an 'average' body, could they post a pic. (Sorry if I do sound pervy, but the postage is pricey lol.) Secondly, what is an Addidas brief with the German size of 'Größe: 3' in inches/UK size.
"Größe" in German means "large." I forget if the Japan Aquablade has a butt seam or not. My Aqux has a mesh butt seam. Its umm very form fitting. Not a comp suit. I could never wear it to a public pool here in the U.S . Aquablades are comp suits and should be wearable at a public pool. Depends on how confident you are I guess.

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 am

"Größe" in German means "large." I forget if the Japan Aquablade has a butt seam or not. My Aqux has a mesh butt seam. Its umm very form fitting. Not a comp suit. I could never wear it to a public pool here in the U.S . Aquablades are comp suits and should be wearable at a public pool. Depends on how confident you are I guess.
If found out that a Größe 3 is 30." If I wear a 32" speedo, what would be the equivelent for an addidas (as I know that thier sizes sometimes differ greatly.) Additionally, this aquablade does have a butt seam. The dude states that it is equivelent to M, am I right to assume that it is a 32/34." Thanks for your help.

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Cozzy wrote:
If found out that a Größe 3 is 30." If I wear a 32" speedo, what would be the equivelent for an addidas (as I know that thier sizes sometimes differ greatly.) Additionally, this aquablade does have a butt seam. The dude states that it is equivelent to M, am I right to assume that it is a 32/34." Thanks for your help.

You are quite right" 34/36 is large inuksizes,36/38 is extra large, this size will suite35/37 so it fits in the right places lol gez.

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

I find the aquablades to le a little tighter, to ride a little lower, and to have a slightly plasticy feel to them, but I really like them. Here are photos front and rear. I have no problem wearing them in public, and it appears that these swimmers don't either.
Attachments
ab3.jpg
ab3.jpg (39.07 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
ab2.jpg
ab2.jpg (41.13 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
ab1.jpg
ab1.jpg (172.27 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
Last edited by scott1636 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Three more from the front.
Attachments
ab4.jpg
ab4.jpg (33.33 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
ab5.jpg
ab5.jpg (34.75 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
ab6.jpg
ab6.jpg (119.57 KiB) Viewed 6718 times

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Now for the view from the rear.
Attachments
b1.jpg
b1.jpg (30.72 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
b2.jpg
b2.jpg (62.11 KiB) Viewed 6719 times
b3.jpg
b3.jpg (29.79 KiB) Viewed 6719 times

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:06 pm

A few more rear views, all in blue. I do like the way the rear seam enhances.
Attachments
b9.jpg
b9.jpg (59.67 KiB) Viewed 6716 times
b4.jpg
b4.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
b6.jpg
b6.jpg (149.92 KiB) Viewed 6718 times

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

scott1636 wrote:I find the aquablades to le a little tighter, to ride a little lower, and to have a slightly plasticy feel to them, but I really like them. Here are photos front and rear. I have no problem wearing them in public, and it appears that these swimmers don't either.
Scott!! Thanks for these awesome Aquablade posts. I'd forgot how cool this suit really is. got to get one. Since it's a comp suit, it's actually pretty conservative, for me anyway. Could easily wear it public.

-j-j

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 pm

I love the front and rear views. Sweet dreams tonight. :)

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

scott1636 wrote:A few more rear views, all in blue. I do like the way the rear seam enhances.

They are awsome" :mrgreen:

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 am

gezzerdon wrote:
scott1636 wrote:A few more rear views, all in blue. I do like the way the rear seam enhances.

Yeah, the one I'm bidding on is Japanease so I'm hoping it has a mixture of Japanease swimwear awsomeness, aquablade awsomeness which is just conservetive enough for public pools. (However, point 1 and 3 don't go hand in hand haha :lol: )

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Cozzy wrote:
gezzerdon wrote:

Yeah, the one I'm bidding on is Japanease so I'm hoping it has a mixture of Japanease swimwear awsomeness, aquablade awsomeness which is just conservetive enough for public pools. (However, point 1 and 3 don't go hand in hand haha :lol: )

What internationl E.bay site are you on Cossy, the uk site is crap. i would like purchase some mate. Gez. :P

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:24 am

gezzerdon wrote:
Cozzy wrote: Yeah, the one I'm bidding on is Japanease so I'm hoping it has a mixture of Japanease swimwear awsomeness, aquablade awsomeness which is just conservetive enough for public pools. (However, point 1 and 3 don't go hand in hand haha :lol: )
What internationl E.bay site are you on Cossy, the uk site is crap. i would like purchase some mate. Gez. :P
Not too bad. Simply Speedo on ebay sold a bunch of blue speedos which I purchased:
I tell you where when I've bought them - I don't need extra competition lol!

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 am

Cozzy wrote:
gezzerdon wrote:
Cozzy wrote: Yeah, the one I'm bidding on is Japanease so I'm hoping it has a mixture of Japanease swimwear awsomeness, aquablade awsomeness which is just conservetive enough for public pools. (However, point 1 and 3 don't go hand in hand haha :lol: )
Not too bad. Simply Speedo on ebay sold a bunch of blue speedos which I purchased:
I tell you where when I've bought them - I don't need extra competition lol!

:lol: Spoil sport :lol: whenyouve secured yours il have a go mate gez. :mrgreen:

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Woo! :mrgreen: I won the bid but the competition was fierce. There go's my a week of my wages! :cry:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

I bought them off a German guy on ebay, not sure if he has more.

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 pm

My first 'package' has arrived already. Paid on Sunday night, arrived on Tueday morning. Kudos simplyspeedo and Royal Mail! Was a bit dispointed with the 8cm speedo but I'm absolutely delighted with the other. I'm a 32", but I ordered 34" yet this size is probably a little smaller than the other 32" speedos. So I'm delighted, they fit perfectly. Just waiting for my aquablade, can't wait. Thank you all for your help!

Cynbel

Post by Cynbel » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:12 pm

I have 2 Aquablades, both in black, I accidentally stole them from my HS. It was on accident, because I had taken them home to try them on for conferences(I though they might have been two different sizes) and I was never asked for them back.