G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Saying Hi!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

The Boy Wonder

Saying Hi!

Post by The Boy Wonder » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:40 am

Well, just thought I'd do the norm thing and make my first post an introduction.

Hello :]

I'm a 17 (18 in 2 months, woop haha) year old boy from the UK. I'm bi. I loooove speedos. On myself and on other ppl :p unfortunately, where I'm from, they're pretty much frowned upon, but I wear them most of the time anyway, why not - right?

Also, before I go, I thought it'd be nice to post a teaser pic of myself. I'm not as nice as half of the guys on here though. I need to keep working out and tanning I think. But weather here is crap at the moment considering it's July. Blergh.

fogao

Re: Saying Hi!

Post by fogao » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi Boy Wonder,

Welcome to the big family of speedo lovers.
The weather in the Netherlands is just as good as in the UK. So you are not alone complaining. :(
- Fogao -
Dream as you live forever, live life as you will die today!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Welcome Boy wonder ... glad to have you join the fun ...

And by the look of your "teaser" pic, you have nothing to worry about - I'd say you look quite hot .... give me a call in 2 months - lol :)

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:12 pm

rofl wales...i think everything is frowned upon there except tht new invention, i hear they called it wool, another new use for sheeps i guess :mrgreen: oooooooo im only kidding haha dont take it personal coming from a guy who wears a kilt and chases bagpipes with legs in the fields (haggis). :P
i dont reli but you know, welcome along :) and youll never get a welcome liek tht anywer else, cus thts a chrisy special ;) only here folks.

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 pm

I feel honoured, Chrisy :p hehe

Such a warm welcome, thanks guys =] I'm gonna start posting regurlarly, I promise.

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:57 am

and so you should :mrgreen:

glad if you do, gets lonely with all these americans and aussies here lol :oops:
mon eh brits :D

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 am

i hope i wasn't just lumped in with the americans there chrissy

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 am

:shock: erm nope
u, like me are a minority so me you robin (boy wonder) here can form our own group. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

phew tht was a quick cover lol *kids on*

adamC

Post by adamC » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Welcome and yummy picture!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Chrisy and NTwink - fear not - we're all part of one big happy Speedo family here - and remember we all CUM from the same place anyway ... am I right?

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:30 pm

hahaha nicely said and done scotty

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Scotty wrote:Chrisy and NTwink - fear not - we're all part of one big happy Speedo family here - and remember we all CUM from the same place anyway ... am I right?
Unless you're from another planet - I guess so haha

One big happy family

I think this calls for a big wet speedo hug :lol: :P

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:03 am

I CUM in peace....ok ill get ma coat rofl :mrgreen:

darren

Post by darren » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:37 am

From behind you look very good tell me about the weather august not been that good either

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Chrisy wrote:I CUM in peace....ok ill get ma coat rofl :mrgreen:
Oh no Chrisy - I would rather hear that you moan, scream, or even grunt when you cum ... :twisted: If you don't now, let me help ...:)

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 pm

lol u make it sound liek i shake the roof with noise when i cum scotty :P
im not tht loud anyway, slight moaning but not tht much :mrgreen:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Chrisy wrote:lol u make it sound liek i shake the roof with noise when i cum scotty :P
im not tht loud anyway, slight moaning but not tht much :mrgreen:
No, no Chrisy - What I'm saying is that I'd like to help you make enough noise to shake the roof when you cum ... you game? :mrgreen:

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 pm

hmmmm not too sure ill need to think about it....ok if you want L:)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Chrisy wrote:hmmmm not too sure ill need to think about it....ok if you want L:)
rofl - so how long did you think? all of 2 seconds?

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 pm

about 3 i think it was :P