G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Whats the deal with the double speedos?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Chase_me

Whats the deal with the double speedos?

Post by Chase_me » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:32 am

Hi guys, been a long time visitor but never registered.

Just wondering probably because of my noob knowledge about speedos. But whats the deal with all the guys wearing double layers?

SpeedoMike

Re: Whats the deal with the double speedos?

Post by SpeedoMike » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:00 am

usually they are water polo players who wear two, so they're covered when the first one gets torn off by the opponent. no one ever said water polo was a gentleman's game. others may do so to have added "support" but don't wan't to wear an athletic supporter. :o

California Dolphin

Post by California Dolphin » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:39 am

The solution to not losing your Speedo during W-Polo is simply have everyone play naked. :shock:

California Dolphin :D

fogao

Post by fogao » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 am

California Dolphin wrote:The solution to not losing your Speedo during W-Polo is simply have everyone play naked. :shock:

California Dolphin :D
I am afraid that could end up into some painful dickpulling. Squeezing balls from your opponent seems to be already common practice. So I have a better solution. Let someone design a jockstrap of lycra with a container for a hardcup. The players are still protected against agressive opponents and we can enjoy looking at their naked butts (yes, I know we then have to fantasize about their endowment, but you can't have it all :( ).
Hard cup.jpg
Hard cup.jpg (27.81 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
Hard cup 1.jpg
Hard cup 1.jpg (33.05 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
- Fogao -
Dream as you live forever, live life as you will die today!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 pm

idk - I do kind-of like California Dolphin's suggestion .... in fact, I like it a whole lot :)