G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

how small

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Chrisy

Re: how small

Post by Chrisy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 pm

ok does he even have anything down under? :?

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

lol - you both make great points - I would love a smile to complement an otherwise nice body. But yes Chrisy it does look very "flat" down there ... I wonder if its just how tight the suit is, or maybe he "tucks" - rofl ... although I guess it could be the color too ...

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

joseph wrote:Now allright. Small is ok.
but a smile would be nice as well.
Aw come on... this was taken the day after he was abducted by aliens. You get that look when they stick a rod up your penis. :P

-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 am

Justin88 wrote:Aw come on... this was taken the day after he was abducted by aliens. You get that look when they stick a rod up your penis. :P
And you know this how, Justin? lol

Chrisy

Post by Chrisy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 pm

*cue x-files theme*

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Scotty wrote:
Justin88 wrote:Aw come on... this was taken the day after he was abducted by aliens. You get that look when they stick a rod up your penis. :P
And you know this how, Justin? lol
I read a lot. :mrgreen:
-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:55 am

Justin88 wrote:I read a lot. :mrgreen: -j
Ok Justin - if that's your story, I guess we'll have to believe you :)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:57 am

Scotty wrote:
Justin88 wrote:I read a lot. :mrgreen: -j
Ok Justin - if that's your story, I guess we'll have to believe you :)
Of course theres that unexplaned puncsure at the base of my spine...... :P

Were you ever abducted Scotty?? :mrgreen:

-j

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:14 pm

this post went to an odd place just now lol

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:27 pm

lol NTwink - I think we have Justin to thank for that :) but yeah it did take a wierd turn - lol

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Scotty wrote:lol NTwink - I think we have Justin to thank for that :) but yeah it did take a wierd turn - lol
Yeah yeah... blame me.... but how do you know you arent a hybrid????? :mrgreen: Okay okay, another weird turn. Next time I'll post a crotch shot.... :P

-j

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:02 pm

Justin88 wrote:
Scotty wrote:lol NTwink - I think we have Justin to thank for that :) but yeah it did take a wierd turn - lol
Yeah yeah... blame me.... but how do you know you arent a hybrid????? :mrgreen: Okay okay, another weird turn. Next time I'll post a crotch shot.... :P -j
Ok sounds good - just as long as nothing there has a "wierd turn" ... slight curve, OK - but no wierd turns - lol :mrgreen:

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:12 pm

i am at a loss for words

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:23 pm

NTwink wrote:i am at a loss for words
lol - and does that happen often, NTwink? :wink:

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:26 pm

not really people can usually count on a witty statement or sarcastic comment lol

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:36 pm

omg - we sound so much alike (at least in that regard :mrgreen: ) but you probably figured that one out on your own already :wink:

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:40 pm

haha totally ur like a big muscley version of me or is that on me im not really sure :twisted:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:43 pm

NTwink wrote:haha totally ur like a big muscley version of me or is that on me im not really sure :twisted:
rofl - well I'd like to be "on" you - or perhaps even "in" you :twisted: ... or is that being too direct?

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:53 am

not at all it may not be direct enough haha

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 pm

lol - OK I'll have to work more on my "direct" approach ... :)