G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Masturbation Thread

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Re: The Masturbation Thread

Post by Thom » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:06 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:06 pm
Hunting his next victim!
:lol: The lateral G forces must be slowing him down.
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Thom wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:06 pm
Do you think they're wearing knickers? Is that a redundant question? :lol:

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:31 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 pm
Thom wrote:
LOL! :lol:
Long time Speedo® lover

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Thom wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:31 pm
blueflinch wrote:
Thom wrote:
It was actually a serious question. My bad. Are they wearing undies? Yes or no? Coz I, like, really want to know now ... :oops: :lol:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:03 pm

Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:55 am
I know! :lol: I wonder if they will put buying limits on that too. :lol:
A two-tube per customer per day limit! No free refills. :lol:

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:31 am

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Thom wrote:
blueflinch wrote:

It was actually a serious question. My bad. Are they wearing undies? Yes or no? Coz I, like, really want to know now ... :oops: :lol:
Sure he isn't. When you see athletes from behind you rarely see any outline of underwear.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

blueflinch wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Thom wrote:
blueflinch wrote:

They don't wear anything underneath and thats happening because the speedsuit is too big for him and he is too big for the speedsuit. :lol: Women wear sports bras underneath.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:36 am

Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

They don't wear anything underneath and that's happening because the speedsuit is too big for him and he is too big for the speedsuit. :lol:
LOL!! :lol:
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:23 pm

Perhaps I am old fashioned but I love a pair of running shorts. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:23 pm
Perhaps I am old fashioned but I love a pair of running shorts.

I guess we're both old-fashioned, because I like them too. Still have a pair. They just give you a real sense of freedom. And a runner looks great in them.
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:13 pm

I have a few pairs. Never do anything by halves. Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9ecc16.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am
They don't wear anything underneath and thats happening because the speedsuit is too big for him and he is too big for the speedsuit. :lol: Women wear sports bras underneath.
Ta, Sam. Much obliged. The thing about his speedsuit being too big for him - the image makes sense to me now! 8)

There are certain situations in life where it must really pay to get the right fit! :lol:

Georgeoz

Post by Georgeoz » Sat May 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Recent medical science research in WA and Sydney Universities have found that those teenager and young men who H have jacked off frequently are much less likely to experience prostate infections or cancer in later life. So those young men who can't keep their hands off their dicks to pull down their Speedos, do it and jack off. About 3 times/ day getting to ejaculate is good. But too much is never enough.

The idea behind this is that if the ejaculate sits too long in the prostate, it tends to go "sour" and thus carcinogenic. The only way to empty it out is to get your dick working the pumping action of the muscles

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat May 02, 2020 9:05 pm

Georgeoz wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:13 pm
Recent medical science research in WA and Sydney Universities have found that those teenager and young men who H have jacked off frequently are much less likely to experience prostate infections or cancer in later life. So those young men who can't keep their hands off their dicks to pull down their Speedos, do it and jack off. About 3 times/ day getting to ejaculate is good. But too much is never enough.

The idea behind this is that if the ejaculate sits too long in the prostate, it tends to go "sour" and thus carcinogenic. The only way to empty it out is to get your dick working the pumping action of the muscles
Hanging on also gives you sore balls.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Sun May 03, 2020 6:17 am

Sat May 02, 2020 9:05 pm
Georgeoz wrote:

Several studies have come to the same conclusion, so in the interest of prostate health, and to avoid "blue balls" I make sure I jack off frequently.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sun May 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Georgeoz wrote:

Well now, who am I to argue with science? Or even Sam's impeccable logic? :lol: :lol:

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:16 am

Tim-USA wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:17 am
Georgeoz wrote:

Several studies have come to the same conclusion, so in the interest of prostate health, and to avoid "blue balls" I make sure I jack off frequently.
Major fan of regularly shooting my load. Some lads get off on wanking for hours and not spunking at the end of it. They call it ballooning, it's crazy mad orgasm is the most massive hit I know, why would they want to miss out?

I've videod myself a few times recently :lol: This is me when I got horned up from being in the sun in Speedos; just looking after my health by draining my Badboys!
Attachments
PSX_20200603_110038.jpg
PSX_20200603_110038.jpg (36 KiB) Viewed 25486 times
PSX_20200603_102109.jpg
PSX_20200603_102109.jpg (38.59 KiB) Viewed 25486 times
Real men wear Speedo's

muscleworship5

Post by muscleworship5 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:04 am

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Tim-USA wrote:
Major fan of regularly shooting my load. Some lads get off on wanking for hours and not spunking at the end of it. They call it ballooning, it's crazy mad orgasm is the most massive hit I know, why would they want to miss out?

I've videod myself a few times recently :lol: This is me when I got horned up from being in the sun in Speedos; just looking after my health by draining my Badboys!
very hot

Speedotommy
Great Britain

Post by Speedotommy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:00 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:16 am
Tim-USA wrote:

Wow you look great, just looking at these pics have got me hard! If only I could watch you sunbathing in your little speedos...
Single gay guy, almost always horny, living my best life! 8) Speedoing it up whenever I can

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:43 am

muscleworship5 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:04 am
very hot
Yeah! Super hot!

I wish I could see that in person!
Speedotommy wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:00 pm
Norfcountryboy wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:16 am
Tim-USA wrote:

Wow you look great, just looking at these pics have got me hard! If only I could watch you sunbathing in your little speedos...
It would most definitely be amazing to hang out with all of you guys in our swim briefs at a pool or beach somewhere... a cook out, perhaps... we could hang out and chat about everything under the sun including our love of lycra and little suits!

That would be a most epic day!