G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

speedos as underwear?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedos4me!

Re: speedos as underwear?

Post by speedos4me! » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 am

I worn a speedo as underwear a few times. I liked and hated it. They feel great under pants/shorts but dealing with the drawstring is annoying plus, the pants tend to slide down quickly when at a urinal taking care of business. It was too much of a hassle for me.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:53 am

I frequently wear them as underwear. I usually leave mine untied, which eliminates some awkwardness at the urinal. And there's not a public restroom at the beach, so if I go there directly after work, I can just strip on down in the parking lot without having to worry about any peeps peeping while I'm naked.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...

dhs

Post by dhs » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:02 am

speedos4me! wrote:I worn a speedo as underwear a few times. I liked and hated it. They feel great under pants/shorts but dealing with the drawstring is annoying plus, the pants tend to slide down quickly when at a urinal taking care of business. It was too much of a hassle for me.
Just cut out drawstring like me &
U don't have to worry about it!dhs

scottishSpeedo
Great Britain

Post by scottishSpeedo » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:10 pm

I wear nothing but speedos as underwear
Find boxers too baggy and boxer briefs chafe in annoying places...

speedodemon

Post by speedodemon » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:41 pm

I often go to the pool with speedos already underneath and take off my clothes outside on the benches/seats. Many swimmers do at my pool, particularly in summer, perhaps it's an Australian thing? It's great to wear speedos as underwear for a few hours and then get them wet in the pool. Dry undies on afterwards though, unless it's a hot day when you could just let the speedos completely dry after a swim and put your clothes back on again (eventually) after posing in your trunks around the pool following your laps! I always rinse out the speedos though (either straight after swimming in the shower or later at home) but never put them in the washing machine.

me&myspeedo

Post by me&myspeedo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 am

jameshardmann wrote:i sure have. ive done this a couple of times. i wear my speedos under my regular jeans and t shirt for the whole day at uni, and then on the way home get to the pool where im a member. they have changerooms, but also sort of 'grandstand like' spectator seating, which is closer to the pool, so i head straight for those, dump my bag, and then take off my clothes right there, then pull out my towel and stuff my clothes back into the bag, and then jump into the pool. sure turns some heads.

I do this regularly too. Just walk on deck and strip down to my speedos and I like the looks I get too. A couple of my buddys now do it too and there are always several eyes on us as we strip down. Oh the vanity!
Bi college swimmer into wearing my speedo any chance I get. Enjoy talking about speedos and hanging with other speedo loving dudes at the pool the beach or around the house. PM me if you're the same.

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:38 am

As you guys probably realise from my posts....I do other way round.....Underwear as Speedos!

daZZerfatboy

Post by daZZerfatboy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:23 am

I have from a young age, but in secondary school i had a few months where it seemed the thing to do to wear boxers, but they gave me an annoying rash so soon went back to the speedos. at the pool i mostly shower in my speedos towel dry and put jeans over them for the walk / cycle home. i leave them untied until i get the chance for a swim so no problems with the urinal.

i have quite a selection now but i tend to wear the same pair for a couple of days never machine wash usually hand soap in the shower. in my early teens i have been known to wear the same pair for a whole 14 day holiday day and night, obviously plenty of swimming and a showere every day at least

gadget594076

Post by gadget594076 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:34 am

Same here. have done so for so long now it would seem strange to wear anything else. OK speedos do tend to cost a little more than underwear, but speedos are multipurpose..... you can swim in them, tan in them and they feel nice under clothes. my girlfriend was quite turned on the first time i undressed with her in the room, it turned out later she lied to wear her bikini as underwear when she could get away with it. we have twin boys of 3 and they too like to wear their swim trunks as underwear. especially as we have just had possibly the best summer for years. my girlfriend took them to the beach or lake most days and we would go as a family at night so it sort of made more sense. at the pool, lake or beach we normally just towel dry and put jeans or shorts on over semi-dry speedos, it saves time changing the boys and also saves lugging bags to the beach.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:41 pm

In summer I sometimes also wear speedos as underwear. Under jeans or bicycle dress I m feeling very comfortable with them. You re always in "standby" to get some tan or starting swimming at a lake where it is not possible to be naked.

Sluggo's

Post by Sluggo's » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:08 am

I've tried wearing speedos as underwear but I find that I sweat too much in them.

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Tue May 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Every now and then, I cook dinner for my darling in speedos, and serve the food in them too 8)

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed May 04, 2016 7:41 pm

I wear speedos under my work clothes often. Also to bed.

tanodle5
United States of America

Post by tanodle5 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:31 pm

I like running in my speedos. I usually put a pair of jogging shorts on over them, but it's nice to have everything kept nice and snug while i'm out exercising! A few times I've tried wearing them all day but they eventually get a bit itchy! Also I'd say it's more special getting to wear them some of the time!

swimjim4699

Post by swimjim4699 » Fri May 13, 2016 7:36 am

As much as possible. I sometimes buy them and get changed straight away. If i can, i take my trousers off when im back to the car and drive home like that

swimjim4699

Post by swimjim4699 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:13 am

Haha cheers! It might go off!

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:20 am

nice pic mitch

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:09 am

Mitch, that is hot!

markuswolf09
United States of America

Post by markuswolf09 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 am

Sluggo's wrote:I've tried wearing speedos as underwear but I find that I sweat too much in them.
Very true! I do it when the weather is cooler and it feels great.

scottishSpeedo
Great Britain

Post by scottishSpeedo » Fri May 27, 2016 4:31 am

markuswolf09 wrote:
Sluggo's wrote:I've tried wearing speedos as underwear but I find that I sweat too much in them.
Very true! I do it when the weather is cooler and it feels great.
I actually find that cotton underwear ends up feeling "damp", whereas speedos wick the sweat away and I feel less sweaty all day...