G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo-ing in the Rain

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

diveguy
United States of America

Speedo-ing in the Rain

Post by diveguy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:34 am

California is finally getting some rain. Been so long I almost forgot what it's like. Made me think about the two times I've been out in the rain in a Speedo. Both in Hawaii, which is important because the rain was warm and tropical, not like the cold wintry rain coming down in California today. One time I was at the beach, laying out after a snorkeling session, when the clouds thickened and the rain started to fall. Not super hard but enough to get my beach towel all wet, but by then I had already gotten up off the sand and strolled in the rain back into the surf for a swim, and it was still raining when I stepped back out of the water and walked back to my wet towel, and wet shorts and tee shirt, which there seemed no point in putting back on so I just gathered all that stuff up and carried it all back to the car while wearing just my wet speedo. And the whole experience felt fantastic.

The other time was late at night while I was swimming in the condo complex's pool. It started raining hard but I just stayed in the pool and enjoyed it, especially while underwater looking up to see the rain hitting the surface from below.

Anyone else ever have any Speedo in the rain experiences?
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

White7

Re: Speedo-ing in the Rain

Post by White7 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:36 pm

When it was raining I was swimming in the pool. Feel some unique sensation when I took a stop at the edge of the laps feel the raindrops on my head and when I took some laps, I could see some silhouette of the raindrops underwater.
Mostly when it's raining people tend not to swim, so sometimes I could easily get the pool in the raining time just by myself with the speedo. lol

speedodemon

Post by speedodemon » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:09 pm

I love swimming when it's raining in one of the outdoor 50 metre pools I use. It some how makes the swim more dramatic and exciting! It always surprises me how rain puts off a lot of swimmers - they are going to get wet anyway! Some years ago I was staying with a friend in a Sydney suburb. It was a hot and humid day and in the evening it rained really hard. I couldn't resist stripping down to just speedos and standing in the garden in the rain with the water pouring down me - a seriously horny experience!

DrD

Post by DrD » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:52 pm

I remember I used to love swimming in the rain in Summer when a kid (we had a backyard pool) and recently my wife and I shared a hot tub with some good friends (another couple) in the rain - let me say us two guys started in Speedos (the girls in two pieces) and ended up running around nude in the rain and playing games in the hot tub! Good times!

gadget594076

Post by gadget594076 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 am

A few years ago before i had a family i did a lot of camping with friends, one time we had been on the beach for a few hours when thunder clouds started gathering. we were in the sea when the storm started and when the first rain started most of the other people in the sea fled back up the beach. i must add that the beach was a very long narrow beach possibly a mile from the soft sand where most people would sit to the waters edge. so they would get equally wet walking that distance where was the point.

we stayed in the sea until after the storm had passed and then sat on the rocks tanning as the sun came out again after the storm. all those who had walked back up the beach then came back to the waters edge.

i like getting out in the rain on warm summer days with either just speedos or speedos and a shirt. this year we had rain on our Canaries holiday my son thought it was brill to stay in the sea whilst it rained.

dhs

Post by dhs » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:24 pm

in the summer at our condo pool nobody seems to go out in the warm rain, but i always do as i do laps and after a while the elasticy from some of my speedos seems to cause them to fall down, so i just take them off and stand against the strong jet in imy pool as it relieves any tension i might have, as it is late at nite.

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:13 pm

But it when it's raining you can't work on your speedo tan.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

PdR

Post by PdR » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Come to think of it, there was one time when I speedoed in the rain, but oddly enough, it wasn't at the beach or pool.

It was the week before I started my third year of college. I'd gone back to school a few days early to avoid the rush and had just gotten moved into my new apartment. I felt like doing something frisky. So I put on a blue Tyr racing speedo, some nylon mesh shorts and a pair of flip-flops and went outside. It was pouring rain by then, but for some reason that made it seem more exciting. At least it kept everyone indoors so no one noticed how skimpy I was dressed for walking across campus! My apartment was all the way on the opposite side of campus from the college athletic complex, which was where I was heading. I hopped the fence around the athletics stadium, got rid of my flip flops and started jogging around the track. It felt fantastic to be bare and active in the rain like that, and the shorts kept rubbing across the front of my speedo - I loved the sensation! Eventually I decided to get even more out of the experience, so I dropped my shorts and did a few laps in just my speedo. By that time it was starting to get cold out, it was after midnight, so I got dressed again (sort of) and walked back home. But once I was back in my new place, I took a nice hot shower and made sure I warmed my speedo up from the inside as well as the outside!

Peter
On a neverending quest to find the perfect speedoboy lover.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:02 am

PdR, we have a lot in common, nice experience!
Let's keep it brief.

Sluggo's

Post by Sluggo's » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 am

Hey Diveguy, speedo-ing in the rain is a big turn on for me too. Although there's no swimming in Far Nth Queensland in January due to stingers, about 25 years ago we sat on the beach watching a storm come in. I was wearing a white pair of AFL footy's with a blue speedo underneath and we got soaked with warm rain which resulted in my shorts becoming transparent. Afterwards we stopped at the supermarket to grab a few things. I had no shoes or shirt and doing the shopping dressed like that was the ultimate turn on for me. My wife had her bikini bottoms on with a singlet, no bra and no shoes- fucking hot! Pre kids, pre middle age- fucking great.