G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

When you're not wearing speedos, what underwear do you wear?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Boywear
Great Britain

Re: When you're not wearing speedos, what underwear do you w

Post by Boywear » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Been away for a few days and look what i've been missing! Zaps looking Goood! Like the Acs on you!

Thanks for posting Matey
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:13 pm

hey guys!

I found the Adidas Briefs:

http://www.jcpenney.com/adidas-stretch- ... ck_jpg.tif

Now remember, the sizing is completely different according to the package:
Small--28-30
Med-32-34
Lg-36-38
XL 40-42

I went my my regular shirt/shorts size and assuming they will be too big. I have not opened the package, so Im gonna take them back this week. Ill post up a pic when I get the correct size. For all you guys outside the US who want a pair, Ill be glad to help ya out. I can send them to you if you like. PM me.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Lately, I have been favoring Equipo from Kohl's. I alternate between the low-rise bikini's and euro-trunks ... depends what I am wearing, like jeans or dockers.

I also have a drawer full of thongs ... great for sleeping, or my favorite, under a pair of jeans. Occasionally I wear one to work under my dockers, so I can feel it all day long :).
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

speedy-guy

Post by speedy-guy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Most recently and often it has been the 400 type Skins, either the half length ones or the full length ones. If I didn't, I'd have extremely sore leg muscles. They are quickly becoming my favorite.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:51 pm

speedy-guy wrote:Most recently and often it has been the 400 type Skins, either the half length ones or the full length ones. If I didn't, I'd have extremely sore leg muscles. They are quickly becoming my favorite.
Are you talking about the compression gear? I just saw those for the first time yesterday on Amazon. Do you like? I'm very curious!!!

speedy-guy

Post by speedy-guy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Yes that's right - compression gear. The 400 strength ones work well. When you do as much distance on a bicycle as I do per week, those things quickly become your best friend.

They really do help out with recovery and reduce muscle soreness. And the rest of it is then getting out again quickly on a bike and doing 25-30 miles at slow speed and in a very easy gear on a flat course, taking no effort. To the average person, it seems counter intuitive, but it works brilliantly in combating the muscle soreness.

brooklynduck

Post by brooklynduck » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:23 am

good to know! thanks! I have a fondness for compression gear. might have to try that!

bud850

Post by bud850 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:42 am

wear briefs most of the time & sometimes boxer briefs
If im not wearing speedos to bed, i wear satin boxers or boxer briefs

sexy29_1

Post by sexy29_1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

I really like the square cut briefs but tight, elastic synthetic (or cotton made too)...My preference is low rise, small cut. the tightness is a must but not too tight to get a hassle but tiny and tight because I don´t like to feel an annoying fabric underneath my jeans...

Sorry about my english :)

zaps
United States of America

Post by zaps » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:10 am

speedy-guy wrote:They really do help out with recovery and reduce muscle soreness. And the rest of it is then getting out again quickly on a bike and doing 25-30 miles at slow speed and in a very easy gear on a flat course, taking no effort. To the average person, it seems counter intuitive, but it works brilliantly in combating the muscle soreness.
It's about blood circulation. The hard part for me is that once I'm out riding, I can't keep myself at a slow pace, I just pedal at my typical pace until I'm too exhausted to keep going.

rockman748

Post by rockman748 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm

The only underwear that fits me good is the JKY low rise briefs. The only difficult thing about it is that they only sell them at target. Not even the underwear at the Jockey store fits.
Just a straight guy who likes speedos and aussiebums

markuswolf09
United States of America

Post by markuswolf09 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Reebok or Polo bikini briefs or Xersion/Champion compression shorts are what I like when not wearing a speedo or jammers.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 pm

I'd estimate I have over 100 pairs of briefs/boxer briefs, but mostly wear briefs these days.

I love finding new brands and styles and testing them out, like Nukleus who produce their underwear using sustainable materials and bamboo. Super comfy briefs.

Some of my favourites are Teamm8 super low briefs, http://www.teamm8.com/store/underwear/s ... black.html, and C-IN2 Lo No Show briefs.

I'm also a big fan of other Aussie brands, including OBVIOUSLY, 2eros, and wouldn't feel right not having a couple of pairs of the iconic BONDS, although their styles are fairly plain and don't get a lot of wear.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:01 am

Just picked up some Adidas ClimaCool trunks & boxer briefs. Now that the weather is warmer, I find them quite comfortable.

Here are the "9 inch midway" briefs.
Attachments
00a.jpg
00a.jpg (110.53 KiB) Viewed 8475 times
00b.jpg
00b.jpg (77.74 KiB) Viewed 8475 times

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:58 am

Here are a pair of the trunks. If I get a chance, I'll post a pic in boxer briefs.

Guess that I really went on a shopping spree!
Attachments
01a.jpg
01a.jpg (129.89 KiB) Viewed 8475 times
01b.jpg
01b.jpg (146.91 KiB) Viewed 8475 times
01c.jpg
01c.jpg (140.37 KiB) Viewed 8475 times
Last edited by electric2010 on Fri May 16, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

frankjath

Post by frankjath » Thu May 15, 2014 11:29 am

I wear thongs as my everyday underwear and some jocks. Love how supportive and comfy they are. My go to brands are, Ergowear, N2N Bodywear, 2xist. Not to mention how sexy they feel lol. I even wear them to the gym.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:28 am

Lastly, the boxer briefs.
Attachments
03a.jpg
03a.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 8434 times
03c.jpg
03c.jpg (100.77 KiB) Viewed 8434 times

me&myspeedo

Post by me&myspeedo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:43 am

Really like wearing a nice tight pair of briefs because they are so much like wearing a speedo. And they don't get in the way when I wear my skinny jeans which I like nice and tight too.
Bi college swimmer into wearing my speedo any chance I get. Enjoy talking about speedos and hanging with other speedo loving dudes at the pool the beach or around the house. PM me if you're the same.

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:00 pm

me&myspeedo wrote:Really like wearing a nice tight pair of briefs because they are so much like wearing a speedo. And they don't get in the way when I wear my skinny jeans which I like nice and tight too.
Yeah, I know what you're saying ... I love nothing more than wearing a small tight black bikini or snug little thong under my Levi 510's ;)
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

ThongDan

Post by ThongDan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:42 am

Noticed a few thong-related posts in this thread, so I thought I'd recommend my favorite brands to "newbies" that want to try them. JM Skinz, Joe Snyder (the regular thongs and not the "bulge" thongs) and Emporio Armani (microfiber, not cotton) are probably my favorites these days. Speedo used to make some awesome swim thongs but discontinued them a while back, and I still have a couple even though they have lost most of their softness that made them feel so great.

These days I wear mostly boxer-briefs during the day - Jockey and Calvin Klein. At night it's thongs or speedos (or both!). Love when my wife wakes me up sometimes with her hand in just the right places...