G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Caussie Swimwear Review

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pepper

Caussie Swimwear Review

Post by Pepper » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 pm

These are actually my second pair of Caussie's, an XS (28") navy with 3" sides. My first was the same but with 2" sides.

I'm a fairly skinny guy so finding something that's smaller than 30" is +1 from me.

The colour's awesome and holds really well, my first pair is about a year old and after a year of regular swimming in a public pool (chlorine aplenty) it's only slightly dulled. The logo disappeared though, but that's no biggie.

The fit is amazing. It doesn't go too high up the back, sits at a nice level at the front (2" was a little more risque, a few hairs showing). Package-wise, it holds everything in place without feeling tight. There's no noticeable wear-and-tear after a years use, so I can vouch for it not falling apart!

To be honest my only complaint is the few colours available, but Kevin (who's real good customer-service wise) said "a couple of new colours are being contemplated" which is promising!

So here's a few pics (my first pics on here btw) of the XS navy with 3" sides:
Attachments
ss2.jpg
ss2.jpg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 8424 times
ss1.jpg
ss1.jpg (66.55 KiB) Viewed 8424 times

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Re: Caussie Swimwear Review

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Nice review, I forgot about Caussie suits. You look really good in them!
Life is too short to worry what other people think.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 am

Wow. You look great in those. Hope you post your other suit, too!

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 am

I have a pair of Maroon ones with 2" sides and love them too!

fbanks
United States of America

Post by fbanks » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

I like it! Sort of has that retro-classic Speedo look. Nicely done!
Check My Collection in Photos ... always adding new pictures! Fletch.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Mate looking good!! Great review, never looked into Purchaseing a Caussie may need to now. Thanks for showing off your first pictures ;-)
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Eaite Randjam
United States of America

Post by Eaite Randjam » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 am

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Caussies. They look fantastic on you though!

MarkofJames

Post by MarkofJames » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 pm

I just brought a couple of pairs based on your review pepper, I didn't know they existed. He should advertise a bit more.

Thanks for the post pepper.

Caussie

Post by Caussie » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks, Pepper.

Your review of Caussie is much appreciated, and it is good to have the other reviews as well, and great that you all like your Caussies.

MarkofJames, yes, you probably are right, we should advertise more, but if you like nylon, we reckon you will eventually find Caussie. To us, the most important thing is that you like the product and feel and look good in it. So, thanks everybody for spreading the word, and for your positive feedback.

All the best,

Caussie http://caussie.com.au

BozeHawk
Canada

Post by BozeHawk » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:19 pm

A while back I got several pairs of cozzies from Ticker (with the great URL showmesometicker.com), 100% nylon like the original Speedos I wore as a kid. The company was founded by Australian Surf race champion, Hamish Cameron. Unfortunately they went out of business. Then I discovered Caussie, and am glad I did.

Caussie

Post by Caussie » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:57 am

In response to BozeHawk, I thank you for informing us about Hamish Cameron and his line of 100% nylon swimwear. I was not aware of it. Which is strange, given that it appears he also was trying to continue the 100% nylon speedo concept, that was for some of us such a part of our youth, and teenage years, especially in Australia. I have always thought that there was enough appreciation out there of what those all nylon speedos meant, that it was almost a public service to ensure continuing supply.....

If you like nylon, then you will know what I mean. If you haven't tried 100% nylon, well maybe give it a try, you might see what we're talking about.

Cheers,

Caussie http://caussie.com.au