G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Southwest UK guy

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

tighttrunkslad

Southwest UK guy

Post by tighttrunkslad » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi everyone, finally I can get on this wicked site, I've read a few of your posts already and I think I'm gonna like it on here!!, I come from southwest uk, Bristol, I swim a lot always in my speedo briefs, I play underwater hockey and freedive and always looking out for similarly clad guys, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be that many where I go, I have about 20 pairs of briefs, mainly speedo, couple of Maru and Adidas but my all time fav has to be my elastine plain black 5cm placement briefs , I love seeing guys in any speedo though, especially underwater which is something that really turns me on, any guy shape size age looks epic in speedos especially underwater :()
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (105.76 KiB) Viewed 7787 times

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Southwest UK guy

Post by diveguy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 am

Welcome! I too absolutely love the in water and especially underwater experience in Speedos! Freediving is a personal favorite passion. Underwater hockey is something that I've often thought would be tremendously fun, (have not done it), for me a coed league would be the bomb!
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 am

Sounds like you will really love this group. You look great! Welcome to the group.

tighttrunkslad

Post by tighttrunkslad » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks for the replies guys, yeah uw hockey is lots of fun, main requirement for playing is a speedo brief so its a winner in my book, whereabouts you guys from?

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

Pennsylvania in the U.S.

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:37 am

tighttrunkslad, always glad to have another one from the UK! Where I am, we have a lot of hockey, but no underwater hockey league here, but something I have to look into, most certainly.
Let's keep it brief.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:08 pm

I agree with Snowbrief, its great to have Uk guys!

Also sounds like you've got a great collection, glad to have you aboard mate
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

5t9
Canada

Post by 5t9 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Welcome! Yes, speedos are the ultimate for doing lengths! Boardies just don't work for this.

tighttrunkslad

Post by tighttrunkslad » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Thanks for the nice comments guys :), ill post more pictures soon, keep it brief keep it speedo!!!!

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Where's good to swim in Bristol? I'm looking to venture across the border soon to sample a pool or two. Are there any near any of the two main train stations? As I don't drive I'm looking for somewhere I can just jump off the train and walk (or a cheap taxi ride) to the pool.

And welcome to the boards, great pic!

UnderwaterSpeedo

Post by UnderwaterSpeedo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Hello there…nice to hear that a few people share this underwater thing…32, slim guy from Germany here. Actually not gay but swimming underwater in my speedos is awesome. Love to watch another man swimming underwater in some tight and smooth shimmering speedos…who wants to swim along the bottom of the pool with me? :-)

tighttrunkslad

Post by tighttrunkslad » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:31 am

Hi Nate, looking good there matey, yeah there are good 'speedo friendly' pools in Bristol, I've swam in as most as I can, the best for me personally are the private non lifeguard pools, I go to one called riverside in patchway which is close to the parkway train station, if your coming in fr temple meads station then your options are the bigger public pools which aren't that close to the centre as they're spread across the city, have a google mate and pm me if your interested in a buddy for your trip across the border :()

tighttrunkslad

Post by tighttrunkslad » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:33 am

Hi Nate, looking good there matey, yeah there are good 'speedo friendly' pools in Bristol, I've swam in as most as I can, the best for me personally are the private non lifeguard pools, I go to one called riverside in patchway which is close to the parkway train station, if your coming in fr temple meads station then your options are the bigger public pools which aren't that close to the centre as they're spread across the city, have a google mate and pm me if your interested in a buddy for your trip across the border :()

lycramike

Post by lycramike » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:25 am

tighttrunkslad wrote:Hi everyone, finally I can get on this wicked site, I've read a few of your posts already and I think I'm gonna like it on here!!, I come from southwest uk, Bristol, I swim a lot always in my speedo briefs, I play underwater hockey and freedive and always looking out for similarly clad guys, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be that many where I go, I have about 20 pairs of briefs, mainly speedo, couple of Maru and Adidas but my all time fav has to be my elastine plain black 5cm placement briefs , I love seeing guys in any speedo though, especially underwater which is something that really turns me on, any guy shape size age looks epic in speedos especially underwater :()
Hi there Buddy..So good to find another Underwater fan,as well as someone who loves being in speedos too.I'm on the South Coast (west Sussex) and love being in,on or underwater in speedos. Altho i prefer the 1'' or 2'' side to them, nice and skimpy,with a high leg.
I went to a Underwater Hockey game sometime ago,not far from me, but sadly due to health probs,was unable to do it.. Its a very fast and paceful game to say the least. Like you i also have Trunks from Adidas,Arena,Maru and several other makes that are not known so well.
Yes, i am an older guy,but dont see me as looking to out of place in some Tight fitting trunks.