G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Any guys willing to admit they have a small dick?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Texas_swimmer

Re: Any guys willing to admit they have a small dick?

Post by Texas_swimmer » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Honestly im quite happy with my size, I never really think about it really..

willycum

Post by willycum » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 am

I consider myself to be small/average at about 3" to 3.5" soft and about 5.5" erect. I read that that is about average for most guys.
I prefer to see pics of average guys whether naked or in speedos rather than bigger guys and I definitely prefer average guys showing a nice neat package in their brief speedos.
I dont like to see huge cocks squeezed into speedos and I would imagine it can be uncomfortable for the owners of such cocks too.

I was going to put a photo on here but most of my speedo pics of myself are showing a swollen cock or at least a semi stiffy - I must get some with my cock in a soft state to show what I mean.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 am

Thanks for the update. You sound to be my sized.
Please do post some pic's.

SwimTeamSpeedo

agree with TexasSwimmer

Post by SwimTeamSpeedo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:22 pm

I just don't think much about it. I am fien with who I am and how big or small I am in the bulge department. I also agree with willy that most guys are in the 3 to 6 range... I asked my doc brother about it once and he said that big soft guys have a smaller range to the erection size. Smaller guys generally grow much more dramatically to erect state. who knows... who cares. It's that you look hot in a sweet suit that counts... :)

Guitarzan

Post by Guitarzan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:22 pm

As an info nut I did some research. Most studies have found that over 98% of men have a penis that is between 5 and a half to 6 inches erect. The other 2% are either below or above that point. More important, I feel, is that many of these same studies have concluded that the size of a mans penis while flacid is no indicator of how large his erection is. This should be common knowledge so we can fear the locker room no more! Here's the real kicker. Most men who reported to have a larger than average penis, still wished it were larger. I guess I could offer up some zen proverb here but I'll let you all ponder it on your own.

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks for the stats. I had heard that was the average size. Seems that most of the guys that post pic's are above average. (Not that I'm complaining. :mrgreen: ) But it would also be great if more average guys would post too.

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:31 pm

plt2087 wrote:
electric2010 wrote:I see that many of the guys that post are very well endowed! I have been wondering if there are any guys that are willing to admit that they have a small dick.

I rank myself among those that are small. I always get a little laugh when I read posts about guys that are worried about fitting their junk in their suit. That's a problem that I have never had!

Anybody else like me out there?
i knew this chap from england, who had a small one(mine has a big head, at least the store owner where i buy my speedos said!) anyways when i finished taking him all in, it did grow somewhat! someone once said if it is big normally, then it doesn't grow much after that, but if it is small to begin with it does get somewhat larger, and i am sure a witness to seeing that. plt
I always thought I had a small to "average" penis (whatever that means) based on seeing other men naked, in speedos and in bed! I've was always the smaller one except in one instance. (He was actually my favorite partner regardless of his 4" hard penis!). I've always LOVED to wear speedos since I was in 5th grade but was a bit embarrassed that I didn't quite fill them out or look like the other men in their bulging speedos! WELL . . . I'm 47 and still wear tight speedos myself but have discovered cock rings and ball "lifters" to wear under my speedos and they work wonders! They really push you up and out! I love the way my small cock looks in a speedo now. Most people don't know that I'm wearing one. It certainly makes me feel better about myself at the pool or beach. I love a big bulge but you must be careful not to overdo it! My friends have noticed and told me it looks unnatural. When at home, I wear multiple cock rings and love the weight and hang of the balls. Anyway . . . for you men out there that feel abit under endowed in your speedo, a cockring will do the trick. Just be careful in the cold water. They may slip off as your balls shrink! Just my two cents . . . ..
Attachments
IMG_2157.jpg
Poser
IMG_2157.jpg (88.66 KiB) Viewed 20787 times
IMG_2126.jpg
Bikini
IMG_2126.jpg (123.67 KiB) Viewed 20787 times

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Lookin good speedo64!! Whatever you've got down there sure shows nice in those speedos!!!

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:30 pm

You're smuggling a very hot budgy in your speedos. That lavender suit is fantastic.

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:41 am

Yeah - agree with Justin! Getting some great definition there - is it lined?

Now, how about a photo of you just in the blue thong, underneath the second suit? :mrgreen:

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Hey speedo64. Don't know if it's just the suit, but you look pretty big to me! Definitely very thick.

Durbanite

Post by Durbanite » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Average: I will add that guys with a big flacid package in "baggy" type speedos looks daft, a few guys here on the beach seem to think it looks cool judging by their stance.
Sadly watching a guy like this is somewhat silly as I get more satisfaction seeing a plum woman in here ridiculous beach wear than some guy's junk that bops up and down when he is moving...sort of like watching woman work out with big breasts wearing nothing but a bra that doesnt fit the picture somehow
Big guys need to wear the right cut of swimwear

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

can make that happen.

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Thanks to all of you who have posted messages. Love the feedback! Truth is that I wear a cock ring under my thongs and speedos. Even in public at the beach or pool. I wouldn't look good without- especially in cold water.

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm

electric2010 wrote:Hey speedo64. Don't know if it's just the suit, but you look pretty big to me! Definitely very thick.
That's what cock rings were made for! I couldn't live without them! They don't give girth, just lifts you up and out! Try them - you'll be hooked!

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 pm

semington10 wrote::mrgreen: Size doe,s not matter.Its what you do with it that counts.
Absolutely! I agree 100%!

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:25 pm

electric2010 wrote:No one else? Anyone else willing to post pics?
I've don't my share . . . unless someone begs for more!!!!!!
Attachments
IMG_2366.jpg
blue bulge
IMG_2366.jpg (109.67 KiB) Viewed 11132 times

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 am

speedo64 wrote:
electric2010 wrote:No one else? Anyone else willing to post pics?
I've don't my share . . . unless someone begs for more!!!!!!

MORE!!

speedo64

Post by speedo64 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:42 pm

budgybloke wrote:Yeah - agree with Justin! Getting some great definition there - is it lined?

Now, how about a photo of you just in the blue thong, underneath the second suit? :mrgreen:
Sure . . . glad you asked! Enjoy!
Attachments
IMG_2519.jpg
Yellow, not blue. sorry!
IMG_2519.jpg (136.51 KiB) Viewed 11013 times