G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello everyone

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Texas_swimmer

Hello everyone

Post by Texas_swimmer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello everyone, been lurking the boards the past week when I stumbled up on them while looking for an online shop to buy a swimsuit, so I thought I would join. Reason why is I have always liked speedo swim suits ever since I saw one and have always wanted to wear them to the beach or pool but never have been able to until lately, so I thought joining here would be a nice outlet.

Im 21 years old and I feel I have a decent athletic build, I swim at the local gym and always wear them. I enjoy the feeling of them and how it looks on me. I bought my first speedo a couple of months ago, it was just a typical 3in black speedo brief from the local sports store. Wish more people in the USA tolerated speedos cause I definitely want to wear them more than at the gym.

Anyways see y'all on the boards.

Edit forgot to add some pics.

Here ya go!
First one is my new Sporti Euro brief, kinda wished I hadn't bought a 32w for it. Its a little too crowded up front if you know what I mean... The other two are my regular Speedo briefs for the lap pool.

auzzie

Re: Hello everyone

Post by auzzie » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:58 am

Love the pics man, especially the euro brief

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Damn, wish more guys like you wore them also! Amazing body and I also am a fan of the euro brief, I have a few myself. Is it true what they say, that everything is bigger in Texas? :lol:

HIspeedofan

Post by HIspeedofan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Great pics!

sjb9219

Post by sjb9219 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey man

Just wanted to say thanks for posting the pics. U have an awesome bod and look really hot in a speedo.

speedoboi0418

Post by speedoboi0418 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

thanks for posting you made my day dude!
you have a great speedo body
Be true to yourself, never somebody else

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:19 am

You've got a great build. You look fantastic in both!

Texas_swimmer

Post by Texas_swimmer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I like the sporti euro suit, I just havent figured out how to wear it without showing everyone how excited I am in it lol.

Btw Im not as tan as I would like to be, and Im working hard to get my body more cut.

samurai

Post by samurai » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 am

U look good dude! Suit could be smaller but u look hot!

pooablo

Post by pooablo » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Welcome on board. Very sexy pics!

speedoluver

Post by speedoluver » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 am

Nice pics!! I'd say you're already pretty cut!