G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Italiani in slippini...where?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

markus

Italiani in slippini...where?

Post by markus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 am

There is a great string of pictures in the speedo photo section of Italian men and others wearing these great suits.

the suits...most are either black or white, they sit low, probably no more than 1.5 or 2 inch sides, no seam or pouch in front.

I would like to buy some...where can I get them on line

GRSwimmer

Re: Italiani in slippini...where?

Post by GRSwimmer » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 am

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 am

I just got the LASC bikini from International Jock
Attachments
Photo on 2012-04-13 at 12.43 #5.jpg
Photo on 2012-04-13 at 12.43 #5.jpg (78.05 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
Photo on 2012-04-13 at 12.43.jpg
Photo on 2012-04-13 at 12.43.jpg (80.13 KiB) Viewed 3800 times

DutchSwimmer

Post by DutchSwimmer » Thu May 10, 2012 11:59 am

I'm a fan of Speedo's Solar and Kiniki's Andre. Specialy the last is very skimpy and Italian.
I've also tried M8Mate's Fresh, which were expensive, but had an awfull fit.

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Sat May 12, 2012 11:19 am

I went on a search for the "Italian Slippini" after seeing those pics. When I showed a friend what I wanted he went to my swim suit closet and pulled out half a dozen suits I already had. He pointed out that the those suits have three things in common. Obviously -- Black. Low rise 1" side suits and contoured front. They are not so tight that their packages are packed in (contour front or under package seam) When I looked - he is right.

So, I put on a nylon Aussiebum 1inch and wore it in the pool. Seeing it on and in the mirror I saw it would fit right in in Italy. I also found the YMLA suits fit the same, as do a Prada I have. I also have Pistol Pete in Yellow - but in Black it would be the look. No longer have it, but I think the UnderGear Greek Bikini is much the same cut.

As it turns out, it isn't a brand of suit we like, its a basic black, low ride, well fitting 1" suit.