G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:49 pm

I made it there around lunch time. Unfortunately there was only one customer there and it was raining. My partner got a little mad, but he had to cool off, I'm partner and VP. The guys in the drivethru at Wendys got a nice view though on my way in!

Jace would you like a T or D?

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:24 am

dare me

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:34 am

Drive around for an hour with your speedos around

your ankles. Then go home and walk into your house or

apartment with nothing on -no running. dare for me and

Jace at the pool today. 8)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 am

Not sure who you were asking, Matt ... but try this one ...

When the pool is open - strip out of your speedos in the deep end and tie them off to a ladder. Swim one lap around the outside edge of the pool and retrieve them...

Here's the catch - the first one back can put his speedo on and take the other's and turn it in at the lost and found... loser has to walk (or run) over and retrieve their speedo...

I don't want to get too crazy here because I know there may be kids there and we don't want to scar them for life...

After that, I'll take a dare...

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 am

that was very fun and good thing i didn't get caught lol

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:41 am

scotty,
I dare you to get a friend and a camera (i know your liking this already) go to your local swiming pool while its open. Stand on the diving board and do a strip tease then jump in the pool and take off ur speedos. Jump out of the pool and stand next to a girl and have ur friend take the picture. then you have a choice, you can post the pic here or you can print out 20 coppies and place them in the windshields of people in the parking lot of any supermarket.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:29 am

Steven -

Well, I don't know if this counts as a completed dare or not but I almost got into trouble..

Took a friend down to the local pool almost at closing time. Went to the high dive and did a slight striptease act (but I left my speedo on as you said not to take it off until I was in the water...) Then I jumped in...

I took off my speedo and got out of the pool (there were some people around, but not many). My friend (a girl) was going to be the one in the pic - but when we asked another girl to take the pic for us, she made a big fuss...

Well anyway, me & my friend got worried (at this point, I was still naked but was holding my speedo in front of my cock) and we started to run - there was a lot of mixed reaction to my naked ass running by.

When we got out into the parking lot there was a security guard who had been by the front gate and he started to run after us. Luckily when we got into the car and drove off he stopped chasing. Anyway, I rode naked the rest of the way home - and for some reason - even though I was somewhat scared of being caught - I got hard... lol

So, we never did get that pic that you asked for, but I did try :wink: . I guess you could say I had fun too...

Matt - did you ever see the dare I left you before going to the pool yesterday? If not, you can do it any time!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:48 am

Yes we did the dare but Jace cheated and took both our speedos-leaving me naked.Payback for earlier. 8)

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:03 am

lol - OK, but lets hear more details ... how far did you have to walk/run to get any cover? How many people saw you?

btw - what do the other lifeguards think of your antics? do they ever want to join in?

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:50 am

Nice to see this thread still going strong. It's been a long time since I've checked in to the forum. How has everyone been?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:15 am

Yeh when i first started posting, like forums would only get up to 10 or 12 pages, and now all the forums are getting larger, and larger, more members, all of which is good for the forum. :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:29 pm

So where have you been MCO? Long vacation, or just taking a break? Either way, hope you're ready to get back to posting as usual...

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:36 pm

Scotty wrote:So where have you been MCO? Long vacation, or just taking a break? Either way, hope you're ready to get back to posting as usual...
I took a nice long European holiday. Had a great time...

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:53 pm

Good for you MCO! ... any good stories to tell? Or are you gonna keep all your fun to yourself?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:36 pm

Dare please

Jace I have to say, that avatar is awesome and if I ever see you like that in person I am tackling you and holding you down for my pleasure!!

K

Post by K » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:59 pm

Alright BJ, put on some whitey tighties, and go water your lawn.

Damn that leaking hose! You've got some water all over you and your now dripping wet, revealing underwear

After you continue watering the lawn (which you must do for 5 mins after you get soaked), you then decide to let your underwear dry in the sun. But they will dry much faster if you take them off right?

So make a big show of trying to find a tree to hang them on (for about 2 mins) and then stand there stretching like you're really tired. (be sure to be facing the street for about 2 more mins)

Oh! Your underwear's not dry, I know, maybe air dry will work!

Put them back on (and shoes if you wish) than go for a run with your still wet underwear (wet them again to make them revealing if they are dry by now).

Have a good run! And I hope your lawn grows and grows :wink: .

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:20 pm

well it is midnight so I will try to fit it in my schedule tomorrow. Great dare though!!

K

Post by K » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:58 am

Lol I don't think I come up with good ones.

Someone hit me up :)

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 am

Scotty wrote:Good for you MCO! ... any good stories to tell? Or are you gonna keep all your fun to yourself?
Loads of great stories. I should write a book...

MCOSpeedo

Post by MCOSpeedo » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:35 am

I'm up for a dare if anyone is game...