G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:13 am

both :lol:

C

Post by C » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:15 am

speedolover1 wrote:big bi when u get back i dare u to go to a local locker room (pool,gym,etc.) and stand there naked,blind folded, and wearing a sign saying "Fuck me"
Do it in permanent marker across your back. And accept the first offer. :P

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:26 am

Well im glad i dont work out at that oldies gym anymore, oh and i can just go to the college one :D

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 am

Done

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:51 am

dare me jace do yor worst

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:03 am

im gonna do 1 better im gonna run down the high wa wid 2 friedns w/ erections

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:32 am

jace that was fun :oops: i got a couple off #'s and got invited to a party 8)

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:51 am

whos next!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:54 am

ill take a truth for later, still waiting on erics dare :(

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:14 pm

big bi when was your first time wearing a speedo

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm

well jace...
try this, go to a local store (target, wall mart, ect.) wearing nothing but a jockstrap. find a guy there and get him hard. then take him to the dressing room or bathroom. Then let fate kick in :D

Eric

Post by Eric » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:07 pm

i can't think of anything good, someone else take bigbi

K

Post by K » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:45 pm

someone Truth me :)

K

Post by K » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:01 pm

lol too bad about doing me :cry: .

lol uh less see....

well I was 11 and in my room (I had a computer in there) and I was just not paying attention and my best friend who lived across the street walked in on me. Of course I stopped and stumbled around looking embaressed but he just shut the door, locked it and told me that the site I was looking at wasn't as good as this one (he clicked to it) and then he dropped his pants and underwear and we both enjoyed ourselves lending a hand to the other occasionally lol :) .

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm

good job jace

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:41 am

Jace - How's this, write in your rear window, "Sale, BJ's for only $1, Apply within!" Then drive maybe through like Walmart or Target parking lots and make sure your in a speedo only.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:55 pm

That is funny Jace! Thanks Matt that did make it more interesting. Sweet, someone dare me now, Jace?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Oh my gosh, seriously I laughed my ass off when I read that dare. Not because it was bad but it just looked funny when I thought about it. Then when I actually did it, ok it is dark out, it is raining, and my neighbor was in his boxers. When he answered the door I could barely get the words out because I was laughing about the whole thing. When I asked he said, "Looks like your own flashlight is working just fine." That embarassed me with a hard on and I said good night.
Oh that was funny and fun!!
Whos next!?

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 pm

Ill take a truth J..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:19 am

Hmm Bigbi. Lets see a truth for you would be, if you have one amazing speedo fantasy what is it, where would it happen and with who?