G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

K

Post by K » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:34 am

that too, I'm not a pro bottom lol soo...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:34 am

Bigbi - Thanks for that, but look back up there I gave you a different Truth.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:16 am

Oh haha :oops: Ok so the weirdest with a guy was she wanted to do me with a strapon after Id fucked her little pussy really hard. And with a guy it was he wanted me to fuck his ass, and just as I was about to cum he wanted my cock in his mouth, and me to tell him to "suck it you little bitch" I was young haha

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 pm

Yea that does seem a bit weird Bigbi!

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:08 pm

ok do u want a truth or dare?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:11 pm

Dare

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:17 pm

Ok i dare you to go outside in a speedo, with a coke, pepsi, whatever kinda soda you want to, and pull down ur speedo to the ground, shake up the soda really hard, and open it so it shoots all over the place, and wet yourself down with it..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:28 pm

Don't worry buddy I did the dare. Still sticky from it. I will write about it in the am. I have to get some sleep

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:41 pm

not worried, cant wait to hear though.. later j

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:00 pm

ok im game. . . Truth.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Ok the best sex you've ever had, guy or gurl, describe who it was with.

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:08 pm

bigbiGambleD wrote:Ok the best sex you've ever had, guy or gurl, describe who it was with.
best sex with bf, we are all watching a movie, us and the roomate. he slips upstairs and doesnt come back. i go up stairs to find him naked in bed and with a raging hardon. well best sex ever ever ever. he laid in to me and i blew my wad with out him ever touching my cock. sweeet. so we come down stairs and the roomate just goes i know what you did. apparently we knocked dust down and the ceiling fan was rocking fiercly.

ps girls are icky

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:11 pm

Or he just guesses well, ill take a truth when ya get a chance

JerseyBulge

Post by JerseyBulge » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:14 pm

who or what made you dabble in the love that dare not speak its name for the first time. and go into every nasty detail. ;)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:18 pm

Ok well my first time was with an 18 year old, but i thought he was hot from the first time i saw him, he was new at my school, and i didnt know why i thought that, like i thought i was going crazy or something, but then he gave the most awesome bj at a party, and i realized i was bi, like not gay or straight, cuz i still loved being with gurls, but guys were good with sex too, and now im with lucas.. :D

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:46 am

Bigbi - So here is how my dare turned out last night. Well it was getting late out when I got to do this, but none the less I went for it. I went out in my white speedo. I choose a can of beer instead of pop, I do not drink a lot of pop anyway. I dropped my speedos to the ground shook that can as hard as I could and well everything else was shaking and starting awaking. Anyway I let it loose and was completely covered in Miller Lite. My speedos looked brown and when i pulled them up they were brown looking but still very see-thru. On the way back in there was a honk and whistle!!

BTW I am having withdrawals from Matt and Jace! they must be extremely busy.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:49 am

Yeh i dunno, they must have been abducted by aliens for some anal probing :D haha, but yeh beer was fine for the dare, didnt think about that. So ill take a dare from you J

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:00 am

I dare you to have Lucas finger fuck you but he can not let you cum either. If you could throw a picture in that would be a bonus

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:19 am

finger fucking must be popular around here, im more for cock fucking, but ok, dont know if he'll wanna take pics or not..

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:53 pm

Bigbi - I am not big on that either, but it sounded good and i enjoy the cock much better too. However you will not always enjoy the dare, *evil laugh*, I'm kidding I'm not mean

give me something when you get back