G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing a Speedo at the Drive-Thru

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Rupert

Wearing a Speedo at the Drive-Thru

Post by Rupert » Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Yesterday I wore my speedos while going through the drive-thru at a local food establishment. Got some nice looks from the girl employee.

akita

Re: Wearing a Speedo at the Drive-Thru

Post by akita » Sun May 08, 2011 3:35 pm

That's pretty creepy dude. Not sure she wanted to see that. In fact, she probably didn't.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

akita wrote:That's pretty creepy dude. Not sure she wanted to see that. In fact, she probably didn't.
I have to agree with akita, that was a creepy thing to do.

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 am

I don't see any problem with it at all. She didn't see anything that she wouldn't have seen at the beach or pool.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon May 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm guessing that unless you were driving a Mazda Miata with the top down or another open sports car that rides really lowwwww, she probably only saw your bare chest. And I could be wrong, but women seem to like mens chests if they look okay...more than bulges I'd guess.

In South Florida you see guys bare-chested in board shorts just walking down the street. if you wore your speeds in the car at a drive-up, I don't think people would notice ... particularly in the beach towns. Probly different up north if everyone else is bundled up to keep from freezing. you'd kind of stand out there I guess.

Rupert

Post by Rupert » Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Ok, it was a hot day, I was still wet from the pool, and I don't think much of a bulge was visible. My friend used to work at an Arby's where a naked man would often come in or use the drive-thru. That is a bit creepy.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon May 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Rupert wrote:Ok, it was a hot day, I was still wet from the pool, and I don't think much of a bulge was visible. My friend used to work at an Arby's where a naked man would often come in or use the drive-thru. That is a bit creepy.
Lately the stress has been taking its toll on me and I haven't been expressing myself very well. You weren't naked, so it really wasn't a creepy thing to do. It was weird but courageous. My apologies for being hard on you. It was uncalled for on my part.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon May 09, 2011 6:57 pm

When I was at a hot springs resort in Brazil, I was very horny the day I arrived. I wore my aussiebum leaugue swim wear but I couldn't leave my room until a hotel employee came to my room since My towels were missing. I didn't care who came, male or female (male would have been interesting) I was only in my aussiebums. I answered the door, she was a bit startled and I was semi hard but visible. I felt good and she didn't make a fuss.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 am

No matter what, I wouldn't do such thing. Apart from the fact that it wouldn't give me any pleasures, I consider the doors of my car as gateways to public space. Maybe I'd think about in what situation I'd be when getting involved in a collision, how minor it may be. Or a routine police check. Or imagine, your battery being dead all of a sudden. :shock:

I want to be in control, I guess! Call me dull, if you please. ;)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 am

NorthSouth wrote:No matter what, I wouldn't do such thing. Apart from the fact that it wouldn't give me any pleasures, I consider the doors of my car as gateways to public space. Maybe I'd think about in what situation I'd be when getting involved in a collision, how minor it may be. Or a routine police check. Or imagine, your battery being dead all of a sudden. :shock:

I want to be in control, I guess! Call me dull, if you please. ;)
you're right. The doors are gateways to public space. So the key thing is to keep them closed if you have speeds on, I guess. Except at the beach.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 am

speedoboi wrote:When I was at a hot springs resort in Brazil, I was very horny the day I arrived. I wore my aussiebum leaugue swim wear but I couldn't leave my room until a hotel employee came to my room since My towels were missing. I didn't care who came, male or female (male would have been interesting) I was only in my aussiebums. I answered the door, she was a bit startled and I was semi hard but visible. I felt good and she didn't make a fuss.
I would have put on some board shorts before answering the door, I think.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 am

Justin88 wrote:
speedoboi wrote:When I was at a hot springs resort in Brazil, I was very horny the day I arrived. I wore my aussiebum leaugue swim wear but I couldn't leave my room until a hotel employee came to my room since My towels were missing. I didn't care who came, male or female (male would have been interesting) I was only in my aussiebums. I answered the door, she was a bit startled and I was semi hard but visible. I felt good and she didn't make a fuss.
Please remember Justin88, I was in BRAZIL, not in North America. I guess tyhe front desk didn't tell her that I was headed to the pool. I told the front desk that I wasn't interested in waiting too long for mmy towels. Besides, I thanked her for being prompt and she said, (in Portuguese), "You're welcome."

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Tue May 10, 2011 2:35 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Justin88 wrote:
speedoboi wrote: I didn't care who came, male or female (male would have been interesting) I was only in my aussiebums. I answered the door, she was a bit startled and I was semi hard but visible. I felt good and she didn't make a fuss.
Please remember Justin88, I was in BRAZIL, not in North America. (...) Besides, I thanked her for being prompt and she said, (in Portuguese), "You're welcome."
I have to agree with Justin88. No matter where on the globe, I think it is impertinent, opening the door being semi hard but visible and obviously very well aware of it. Personally I see that as a provocative behaviour. And that the staff lady said de nada only shows she is a professional.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Tue May 10, 2011 4:32 pm

I have to agree with Justin88. No matter where on the globe, I think it is impertinent, opening the door being semi hard but visible and obviously very well aware of it. Personally I see that as a provocative behaviour. And that the staff lady said de nada only shows she is a professional.[/quote]

Please understand that she did not say "de nada." I am also a professional interpreter/translator. In Portuguese she said, "O prazer foi meu." Literally she said in English, "It was my pleasure/The pleasure was all mine." The English expression, "you're welcome," is an idiomatic expression which cannot be translated literally. The proper translation for 'you're welcome' would be 'It was my pleasure/the pleasure was all mine. When we welcome someone, we feel pleased. I am bilingual, English-Portuguese. If she indeed said "de nada" then I would have used a different translation. She was professional no doubt. But I didn't care if she stared or "accidently" touched my bulge. Like I said, I was horny, but I never provoked. Everyone in Brazil knows that a bulge is normal when wearing sungas, swim briefs or speedos or aussiebums.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Then my sources must be wrong, though coming from a Portugese lady. But that's not the point for me going into linguistics. If she did touch you - and that spices up your story even more - I take my words back about her being professional. Only you've had a good time.

david30101

Post by david30101 » Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 pm

But a woman answering the door in her bikini is completly alright??..Why are women alowed and us guys cant and be accused of sex crap..Its only swimwear..