G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The Ultimate He Wax aka the "male Brazilian"

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedo_arena

The Ultimate He Wax aka the "male Brazilian"

Post by speedo_arena » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I did something for the first time, a full waxing of ass, balls, pubes and cock. Bliss spa offers it as the "Ultimate HeWax" at all of their locations. It was not as bad as I expected and was done pretty quickly. Other places offer it with other names and is aka the guys Brazilian. It feels amazing and looks great. It gives me a break from shaving and I will be curious to see how long it lasts.

Anyone else ever done this? How did it go for you?

Texas_swimmer

Re: The Ultimate He Wax aka the "male Brazilian"

Post by Texas_swimmer » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 pm

speedo_arena wrote:I did something for the first time, a full waxing of ass, balls, pubes and cock. Bliss spa offers it as the "Ultimate HeWax" at all of their locations. It was not as bad as I expected and was done pretty quickly. Other places offer it with other names and is aka the guys Brazilian. It feels amazing and looks great. It gives me a break from shaving and I will be curious to see how long it lasts.

I haven't done it yet. I plan on going to get my chest waxed and maybe do what you did, but depends on how much it costs. Was it really awkward having someone wax your private areas? I would be worrying about getting excited during the procedure haha.

And yes shaving for us hairy people sucks! :(

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Did you go to a location in NYC? I've always been curious to try. And yes, being hairy sucks!

dd-bos

Post by dd-bos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 am

In addition to the questions above, how much did it hurt? And how much did it cost?

I've heard about this from a friend who lives in Europe and was thinking of trying it myself. He tells me that it's not "that" painful and the hair takes a while to grow back. And when it does, it's finer so less noticeable and easier to remove on the follow-up visits. I'd be interested to hear more about your experience.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:10 am

newspeedo wrote:Did you go to a location in NYC? I've always been curious to try. And yes, being hairy sucks!
The hair on my legs doesn't bother me that much now. In the summer it turns more to blonde and during the rest of the year, it's a very light brown. I just hate the hair I have on my back, on my upper back. I have a little on my lower back only. If it was just their, it wouldn't bother me. Luckily my mom removed the hair on my back using a hair removal cream.

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 am

I have been waxed twice total crotch and arse, i love the smooth feel plus no hair for 6 weeks or so.it costs me £8:00 from Amazon, my Friend does the rest.

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Bliss spa has sites all over the US and I know another place in NY does it called Face To Face. They call it the "South of the border". Bliss is more costing $125 with a discount if you book for the next one.

Overall it was quick and the heat of the wax going on was longer lasting and thus uncomfortable. The toughest part was the pubes just above my cock because of the dense hairs. The balls were easy. Honestly parts of my chest were more painful.

I'm at the beach now and it looks great. At first it was weird tomes me so smooth and it feels amazing. my skin was tender the day of the procedure but fine thereafter. The tech was totally professional and very helpful. She even recommended how to care for my skin after. So I highly recommend it but if you have no tolerance for quick pain stick to other methods.

Here is a Times article about it, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/12/fashi ... wanted=all

dd-bos

Post by dd-bos » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm

That was helpful, thanks! I actually scheduled one at Bliss here in Boston for next week yesterday before I saw this. Had a long talk with the girl at the spa when I was booking it. She suggested coming in early to use the steam room to open up the pores before the treatment. I'm going to do that in addition to taking a few Advil as suggested in the article from the link above.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:27 am

This sounds super awesome. Totally going to make an appointment here rather than use magic shave. This way I can compare. Totally worth the price especially if I'm planning on a trip.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 pm

speedo_arena wrote: Here is a Times article about it, http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/12/fashi ... wanted=all

Thanks for the NYT link I have fairly fine hair and not too much and bot one of the Norelco body groomers they mentioned to keep things trimmed. After reading the thread here I shaved everything. It felt amazing and I didn't get any bumpy things.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 am

Justin, you're very lucky. My skin is so sensitive. I was meant to be hairy. I wish we lived in the 70's when that was cool. LOL

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 pm

newspeedo wrote:Justin, you're very lucky. My skin is so sensitive. I was meant to be hairy. I wish we lived in the 70's when that was cool. LOL
Yeah...some of those guys in the 70s were real fur balls.

In your pics you look smooth. I think we all have places that are sensitive. Some guys have really sensitive inner thighs. My nipples are real senstive. I tried using a clothespin on them once and it hurt so much I thought I'd pass out. Nipples can be so different. On some guys they aren't senstive at all. And the size can be so different. Mine are real pointy but the round beigey part is smaller than a dime. On other guys they're practically the size of milk bottle caps.

dd-bos

Post by dd-bos » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Got my treatment done earlier today. Not gonna say it was a pleasant experience, but I like the outcome. Still very sensitive. You were right in that the pubic area on top was the most painful. After having my balls done, I didn't think I'd be able to deal with the stuff on top, but decided to go for it anyway. It hurt A LOT, but I'm glad I did it.

My aesthetician told me the second time may be painful as well, as hair generally grows in cycles, and six weeks from now the next cycle will have grown in. After that, the hairs will be finer and therefore easier and less painful to remove.

speedo_arena

Post by speedo_arena » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 am

Glad it went well for you and hope you are enjoying the smoothness. I know it made the speedo look really nice on me. I booked for the second time and will see how it goes.

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 pm

I made an appointment for the "ultimate he wax" at the Bliss SoHo location during Labor Day Weekend. Wish me luck!

dd-bos

Post by dd-bos » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:03 pm

newspeedo wrote:I made an appointment for the "ultimate he wax" at the Bliss SoHo location during Labor Day Weekend. Wish me luck!
Definitely take a few Tylenol before you go!

athletic1970

Post by athletic1970 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 am

I have had my entire "Speedo area" waxed a few times now. It wasn't bad at all, and the more you do it the easier it gets.

HIspeedofan

Post by HIspeedofan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:
speedo_arena wrote:I did something for the first time, a full waxing of ass, balls, pubes and cock. Bliss spa offers it as the "Ultimate HeWax" at all of their locations. It was not as bad as I expected and was done pretty quickly. Other places offer it with other names and is aka the guys Brazilian. It feels amazing and looks great. It gives me a break from shaving and I will be curious to see how long it lasts.

I haven't done it yet. I plan on going to get my chest waxed and maybe do what you did, but depends on how much it costs. Was it really awkward having someone wax your private areas? I would be worrying about getting excited during the procedure haha.

And yes shaving for us hairy people sucks! :(
Looks like you do a good job shaving!

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 am

Hey all, I just had my waxing done at Bliss Spa SoHo and my aesthetician was Elita (sp). She is highly experienced with men and has been on the radio talking about it. She really did a wonderful job and when I get a chance I will post the photos. It really wasn't so painful and I will DEFINITELY do it again!

electric2010

Post by electric2010 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 am

Can't wait to see the pics.