G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Other stuff in your Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimcmk

Other stuff in your Speedos

Post by swimcmk » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Does anybody keep anything a car key, ID, credit card in your Speedo while you wear it? Where do you put it? When i go to the beach i drive to a fairly remote location but i still lock my vehicle. I don't want to leave my car keys on the beach so i just put my extra key in the side of my speedo and go swimming. I down size one size all the time so the key stays in the side.

Beach4WDer

Re: Other stuff in your Speedos

Post by Beach4WDer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:48 am

Pity I can't do that with my new car key - with its built-in battery and electronics for the central locking and immobiliser :evil:

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 am

most cars have a battery in the key so water - especially salt - is death to the battery and key's ability to function. I don't know if you can do it after market, but my combination locks for the doors are available on most of the cars I've looked at lately. The car I have now has a valet key that slides out of the big electronic ignition key that opens the door. It is about a third the size of a regular key so I slip on the draw string then after suit is tied I can slide the skinny key back in the draw string channel so it is secure against my stomach and out of sight.
My ex lost his door key on the beach once so called the manufacturer and gave him name, password etc and they unlocked it via satellite transmission. Great if there is a phone available. If your concerned about keys getting wet my guess is the cell phone will be locked in the car so you'd be dependent on the kindness of a passer by. I wonder if it is possible to contact the monitoring company have have a "wake up call" for the car and they send an unlock signal at a predetermined time. That would be great. Think I'll call them today and ask. Great thing for speedo night at the clubs too.

Damien

Post by Damien » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 am

Yep im like you beach4wder cant put an electronic key down there

Although Aussibum has just released jocks with a pocket down to front for "things"

Although i cant quiet relate to shoving other bits and pieces down my jocks

My jocks are already full

Damo

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Damien wrote:Yep im like you beach4wder cant put an electronic key down there

Although Aussibum has just released jocks with a pocket down to front for "things"

Although i cant quiet relate to shoving other bits and pieces down my jocks

My jocks are already full

Damo
My speedo is already full, can't put anything else in there.

nikonian

Post by nikonian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Ill put my "old" key in. I once saw a pair on ebay with pockets. I am bummed I lost the top bid. That was awesome.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:10 am

I use to keep my car key on its own 1/2 inch split ring that would be on the main key ring with all the other keys. Then I would take the car key and its own ring off and leave the rest of the keys and wallet locked inside the car annd slip the half inch ring with the car key attached over the end of one of my Speedo's drawstrings before tying the drawstrings tight. Then the key would hang down inside my suit and I never was bothered by it, never even felt it. Worked great! Of course it was in the days when car keys were small like you typical front door key and now theyre all these big honking things full of batteries and circuit boards and with these newer keyless pushbutton ignition types there isn't even a key at all just a remote you keep in your pocket all the time, god help you if you get it wet. Not something you want to tie into your speeds and go swimming with.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

tanned bum

Post by tanned bum » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:37 pm

The BIG drawback of Speedos. Most guys put their keys wallet etc in pockets of their shorts then leave them on their towel on the beach or pool lounge. My car has a combo lock so not an issue. I just throw a towel around my neck and walk to the beach. May not work for guys not comfortable about walking around a parking lot and path to beach in just a speedo. You can also lock everything in your car and then use the valet key. It has no battery to worry about and you can thread a string from your speedo through it and then tie the suit, or put it on a chain around your neck. The less you wear the less you need to worry about beach theft. Not being one to just sit on the beach, I usually take a towel that I don't mind losing in case it is ripped off or I venture so far from it I don't bother to go back for it after a run on the beach, swimming, frisbee, wrestling or ???