G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Would anyone buy these?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

marco_85

Would anyone buy these?

Post by marco_85 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 am

While I was looking for some other swimmers I noticed these.
Has anyone bought simlar?
Attachments
Bunng_1.jpg
Bunng_1.jpg (153.64 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
Last edited by marco_85 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scotty

Re: Would anyone buy these?

Post by Scotty » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Haha no I haven't bought any but I have seen them advertised in a few places - I'd love to hear any responses as well :mrgreen:

aussiebumfan

Post by aussiebumfan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Bloody hell! You may as well just wear a cockring under your swimmers - a lot easier and less cumbersome. There are some really unnecessary things around, and this seems to be one of them.

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 am

LOL. I bet the model had an interesting day on the photoshoot. What do they say? "Less is more"? :lol:

twinkle

Post by twinkle » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:32 am

aussiebumfan wrote:Bloody hell! You may as well just wear a cockring under your swimmers - a lot easier and less cumbersome. There are some really unnecessary things around, and this seems to be one of them.
Amen! Nothing for me, not even at home alone...

mack_back

Post by mack_back » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 am

It's not very comfortable. It's made of bunge cord very uncomfortable. It digs and irritates your skin even cuts into it making it blistering if worn to long.
This is used for novelty item worn not very long. Never caught on but some have copied the design with better fabric but again not a popular seller. Can't really wear it to the public pool and if worn at the nude beach why not just leave it at home.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Looks like something from koala swimwear. you really should be totally smooth to wear this.

Has anyone bot anything for Koala? Scotty? :P

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Haha yes, I've a few Koala suits ... let's just say that none of my Koala stuff is suitable for family-beach attire hehe :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Scotty wrote:Haha yes, I've a few Koala suits ... let's just say that none of my Koala stuff is suitable for family-beach attire hehe :mrgreen:
Ummm...probly not.... :P

Do they run small? someone on some board said they did. I was looking at one of the rio backs.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 am

slightly small, yes - but not like an asian-suit small ... you just have to be careful when you're between two sizes - I'd go up instead of down ... :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Scotty wrote: - I'd go up instead of down ... :mrgreen:
I'm sure you would! :lol:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Justin88 wrote:
Scotty wrote: - I'd go up instead of down ... :mrgreen:
I'm sure you would! :lol:
Haha, cute Justin :mrgreen: lol

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 pm

jace wrote:I have this suit and some koalas and they do run small. If I pass the suit on can we get all the members to share a pic in them? PM me but you have to pass it on to everyone. It does look better if you're shaved smooth.
Do you mean a Koala suit or the bungee cord one.

The Koala models are always shaved.

AB FAV

Post by AB FAV » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 pm

no way. looks like your dick got tied up in clothes line. LOL!
Last edited by AB FAV on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olafbenzfan

Post by olafbenzfan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am

marco_85 wrote:While I was looking for some other swimmers I noticed these.
Has anyone bought simlar?
I have these two from Koalaswim and it is well beyond "speedos", to be worn only on fetish days at a gay sauna where the success and the pleasure will be guaranteed......

These look even better when uncut
Koala.jpg
Koala.jpg (124.52 KiB) Viewed 3715 times
Mind the rubber ring.
Attachments
Koala 1.jpg
Koala 1.jpg (65.95 KiB) Viewed 3715 times