G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

You know the grey speedo boy?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

acefspades0000

You know the grey speedo boy?

Post by acefspades0000 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 am

I have been in a constant search of a grey speedo like his since I saw him. Does anybody have an idea of where to find something similar?
Attachments
Speedo 1 (21).jpg
In case you've been living in a hole.
Speedo 1 (21).jpg (193.58 KiB) Viewed 5060 times

Comeau

Re: You know the grey speedo boy?

Post by Comeau » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 am

I really wouldn't mind a pair myself!

swimcmk

Post by swimcmk » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:00 pm

The suit looks like a TYR logo to me. but the TRY does not sale gray suits. ????? Does anyone know who the person is or what activity these pictures were taken for or anything about it ? I am surprised how little data there is on these pictures for being some of the hottest pics on the web.

acefspades0000

Post by acefspades0000 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 pm

swimcmk wrote:The suit looks like a TYR logo to me. but the TRY does not sale gray suits. ????? Does anyone know who the person is or what activity these pictures were taken for or anything about it ? I am surprised how little data there is on these pictures for being some of the hottest pics on the web.

Like I said...I have looked ALL over for these. I want them so badly.

OCspeedokid

Post by OCspeedokid » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 am

those are actually not manufactured gray. that is a black water polo suit that has been worn, and probably left out in the sun to dry without a rinse after use. some guys on the team would get their suits that color leaving them wet in a locker over and over ahain, wearing them wet to practice.

that is a double lined tyr water polo suit in black- for sure- well worn and sun dried, turns gray. it happens all the time with polo suits. speedo use to make a water polo suit in that color gray, and when left out it would turn a bronze color.

tyr made a grey suit, about 7 years ago, but it was a bit darker and looks black when wet.

truwest makes a water polo suit in that color- that may be a stock item. chek them out

acefspades0000

Post by acefspades0000 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:37 pm

OCspeedokid wrote:those are actually not manufactured gray. that is a black water polo suit that has been worn, and probably left out in the sun to dry without a rinse after use. some guys on the team would get their suits that color leaving them wet in a locker over and over ahain, wearing them wet to practice.

that is a double lined tyr water polo suit in black- for sure- well worn and sun dried, turns gray. it happens all the time with polo suits. speedo use to make a water polo suit in that color gray, and when left out it would turn a bronze color.

tyr made a grey suit, about 7 years ago, but it was a bit darker and looks black when wet.

truwest makes a water polo suit in that color- that may be a stock item. chek them out
wow thanks! I'll look into it :D