G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Help me find the right cut for my body - some pictures inc.!

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

justrealmilk

Help me find the right cut for my body - some pictures inc.!

Post by justrealmilk » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:38 am

I'm small but want to pull this off - I'm thinking I need smaller speedos but unfortunately my boyhood won't get any smaller to match

I'm keen to find alternative brands too - I don't have any Speedo speedos haha
Also, I don't want my package to look so damn big. Help haha
CTF_2335_z.jpg
aussieBum Classic 1.5 - small
CTF_2335_z.jpg (206.16 KiB) Viewed 9555 times
CTF_2336_z.jpg
aussieBum Classic 1.5 - small
CTF_2336_z.jpg (239.29 KiB) Viewed 9555 times
CTF_2344_z.jpg
Some aussieBum Loose maybe 2.5 - medium
CTF_2344_z.jpg (242.46 KiB) Viewed 9555 times
CTF_2343_z.jpg
Some aussieBum Loose maybe 2.5 - medium
CTF_2343_z.jpg (234.73 KiB) Viewed 9555 times
CTF_2348_z.jpg
aussieBum WJ Loose 2.5 - small
CTF_2348_z.jpg (237.04 KiB) Viewed 9555 times

diveguy
United States of America

Re: Help me find the right cut for my body - some pictures i

Post by diveguy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:04 am

I totally agree with you that smaller/skinier guys look better in smaller, briefer speedos. That little black one in your pics actually looks pretty good on you. I think you could definitely get away with wearing suits that ride even lower on your hips, those would look great on you.

The trend for big packages in tiny speedos seems to be to roll your weiner to one side or the other instead of trying to fit it all in pointing straight up. You should try wearing a little asian cut suit with the thinnest side measurement (1.5" max!) you can find.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

justrealmilk

Post by justrealmilk » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:08 am

diveguy wrote:I totally agree with you that smaller/skinier guys look better in smaller, briefer speedos. That little black one in your pics actually looks pretty good on you. I think you could definitely get away with wearing suits that ride even lower on your hips, those would look great on you.

The trend for big packages in tiny speedos seems to be to roll your weiner to one side or the other instead of trying to fit it all in pointing straight up. You should try wearing a little asian cut suit with the thinnest side measurement (1.5" max!) you can find.

Thanks! I have been looking for Asian brands but they're hard to find because well I'm not there and I don't know what to look for haha and even more difficult is finding someone that will ship to me in Australia. Also, what is the norm with cock placement? In everything I wear, it's down the middle. I've heard of straight up before though

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:54 am

Or to the side... Probs the best if you don't want to be showing it all off!

I like the black suit on you, though a bit of colour would look great, maybe combine getting an actual speedo with getting a red suit! And I'd stick to small as a size, looks great on you!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Briefsdave
Great Britain

Post by Briefsdave » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:24 am

I agree with the replies to your questions. Go for small suit on a slim body, so the black ones look best on you. You could go even smaller, narrower sides and I still think that's best for your body shape.
Re where your cock goes....It's a personal thing. For me, it's to the side, and never down.

merken

Post by merken » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm thin like you and agree that the 1.5" suit looks the best. Smaller sides elongate your legs and torso.

I don't know why Aussiebum stopped selling their 1.5" Loose without the WonderJock. I don't need the extra "push-up".

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 am

JRM,
For what it's worth, I like the last suit. Have you checked out swimoutlet.com? They have a great selection of suits and they accept returns. You do have to pay return shipping, but at least its an option . Good luck to you, and welcome to the forum!

justrealmilk

Post by justrealmilk » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 am

Bullseye wrote:JRM,
For what it's worth, I like the last suit. Have you checked out swimoutlet.com? They have a great selection of suits and they accept returns. You do have to pay return shipping, but at least its an option . Good luck to you, and welcome to the forum!
They don't ship to Australia unfortunately !

Votes are in small and skimpy it is haha

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:52 am

I like the first one.

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:27 am

justrealmilk wrote:
Bullseye wrote:JRM,
They don't ship to Australia unfortunately !

Votes are in small and skimpy it is haha
Hi mate! I had the same problem mate. I love asians brands, but they are indeed hard to find in Australia. Thank GOD for online shopping. If you want Japanese swimwear, you can buy them off global rakuten. I used that website once and didn't have any problem. I warn you that their stuff can be pretty pricey as they are an online company that sells for small shops. ( http://global.rakuten.com/)

If you are on the hunt for a bargain, I would suggest ebay. Sometimes you can get many asian brands on ebay.com.au, but they are hard to come by. Even if you we are in Australia, you can usually shop on ebay Singapore, which has obviously more asian cuts options ( http://www.ebay.com.sg/ ) Most do ship to Australia too.

Finally, if you want something small but but still pool or beach friendly, I would HIGHLY recommend Squeeze Dog. ( http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SQUEEZE-DOG- ... 3a7726b443 ) I got that model and they are one of my best swimsuit. They are small and stay in place even if you're doing laps swimming.

Hope this helps! Keep us updated!

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:11 am

For the cock placement, down middle is the way to go. On the side can sometimes look like if you are getting excited, which is not a good look in public (unless it's what you want). Anyway, no matter what you choose, you should never feel ashame of the size of your bulge. I've never seen any woman being ashamed or scared to show off their brests! (not that I know of). So for you body type, small and skimpy. Asians brand are great for that. And if you are looking big down there along the way, own it!

swimtimx

Post by swimtimx » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:57 pm

justrealmilk wrote:
diveguy wrote:I totally agree with you that smaller/skinier guys look better in smaller, briefer speedos. That little black one in your pics actually looks pretty good on you. I think you could definitely get away with wearing suits that ride even lower on your hips, those would look great on you.

Thanks! I have been looking for Asian brands but they're hard to find because well I'm not there and I don't know what to look for haha and even more difficult is finding someone that will ship to me in Australia. Also, what is the norm with cock placement? In everything I wear, it's down the middle. I've heard of straight up before though
I wear down the middle or (sometimes) to one side, but never straight up (which i always think is a bit odd). And I agree that a narrower sided suit sitting lower would look great on you .. try looking at some of the AussieBum 1.5" range, I think they would be good on you.
--Tim

Second88
Spain

Post by Second88 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:03 am

I love the third one!!
Speedo amateur who is getting addicted...

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Definately the small size in my opinion. The mediums are too loose around the legs and you'll "fall out".

Of those, the 1.5" are definately a great looking swimmer on you!

Snowbrief
United States of America

Post by Snowbrief » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 pm

I'll throw my agreeing two-cents worth of a thought in on this one, a smaller, snugger fitting suit would form around you better.

The nylon suits appear to be a little baggy on you, so a lycra suit would form more to your body and give you greater support. The AssuieBum nylon suit in your avatar has great colors for your skin, but a little too bulky to keep things under control, and your stuff would move around a little more then wanted, just my preference to keep things under control. If you prefer your junk to move around and not be restrained, then the nylon would be your choice.

Some choices I offer are a Seobean, Arena, and Aqux if you can them down under?
Let's keep it brief.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Personally I go with the first one can't go wrong with a classic. Nice pics thou but definitely the 1.5 is better on ya.

cape boy

Post by cape boy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:47 pm

I am tall and thin like you. And I find the speedo solar 1", or a less expensive sporti euro is also great. That's what I am wearing.

Caussie

Post by Caussie » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:49 am

Recommendation is to try Caussie ~ well you would expect that, coming from me. But all of the issues that are being talked about here, I would like to think are catered for in a Caussie. They are 100% nylon, which really fits and feels better that a nylon/lycra blend, and in the smaller, nominally 2" side (which, in the smaller sizes, say aound 28", measures out as a finished side width to about 1.5 inches), it is Australian manufactured, and delivered by local postage at a cost of $32.00 all up. And, you will look good with the style of the Caussie cut.

Regarding the cut, Caussie has been favourably reviewed on this website by many wearers. You may also check out our website at http://www.caussie.com.au, where you can order directly from Caussie .

It is available in the four colours of Black, Navy, Maroon and Red, in sizes down to 26".

All the best in your search,
Caussie