G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussiebum has brought back stripes

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

budgybloke
Australia

Aussiebum has brought back stripes

Post by budgybloke » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:49 am

Yee haa. Just ordered some in red/white

http://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/192/raspberry/

I'll post some pics when they arrive!

ricardo871
Australia

Re: Aussiebum has brought back stripes

Post by ricardo871 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:55 am

Yeah I'm stoked too Budgy I ordered the yellow ones : )
In other news Ca Rio Ca have recently released a brief cut range, they're a little pricey but they're hot as

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:51 am

Yes, I saw the announcement on their Facebook page and I am quite interested.

I understand that the swimtrunk only uses tie cord and has no elastic band. Do you think it will be loose or insecure without the elastic band? I am not sure if it is suitable for swimming!

antonio1069

Post by antonio1069 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 pm

i have these - lets do a pic compare once they are in - I'm not the biggest fan of them, i find the pouch too wide and prefer it skimpier - i'll let you tell me how they fit - hit me up once you have pics

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:17 am

antonio1069 wrote:i have these - lets do a pic compare once they are in - I'm not the biggest fan of them, i find the pouch too wide and prefer it skimpier - i'll let you tell me how they fit - hit me up once you have pics
Done - see post in Speedo Photos section.

They are a newer cut than before and not as much room in the pouch up front. And you're right - they're a but wider on the sides than the previous version.

But I really like them and am glad AB are re-stocking them. Stripey speedos are quite sexy in my opinion. They remind me of Surf Lifesaving competition speedos.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:36 pm

ricardo871 wrote:Yeah I'm stoked too Budgy I ordered the yellow ones : )
In other news Ca Rio Ca have recently released a brief cut range, they're a little pricey but they're hot as
Just had a look at the Ca Rio Ca site - there are some brilliant suits there. You bought any, Ricardo?

ricardo871
Australia

Post by ricardo871 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:02 am

Ahaha yeah I did, couldn't help myself
I got the yellow striped AB speedos, and the Team Spain and Team Aus Carioca brief cuts
Will post pics soonly for you Mr Budgy

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:56 am

Great minds think alike - I bought the team Aus and Urban briefs straight after checking out the link you posted.

Can't wait till they arrive.

speedos4me!

Post by speedos4me! » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:37 pm

speedoluv wrote:Yes, I saw the announcement on their Facebook page and I am quite interested.

I understand that the swimtrunk only uses tie cord and has no elastic band. Do you think it will be loose or insecure without the elastic band? I am not sure if it is suitable for swimming!

I have other styles of Aussiebum swim briefs and with only a cord they do come loose. I've decided to use a small drawcord lock on mine. That seems to hold them secure.

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Did your redstripes arrive? I really like the stripes; have red & blue, but AB discontinued them before I could buy the yellow. Wear them frequently to pools. And I just checked the AB website and no stripes are shown - bummer.

I also like the loose fit - but granny know the cord when I'm really swimming vs lounging!

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Sure did. I posted some pics in the speedo photos section.

Pity there not showing on the website - maybe they were a limited run?