G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

The best city / beach in Australia to wear speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

crazyboy

The best city / beach in Australia to wear speedo

Post by crazyboy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 am

Where there are speedos worn the most in Australia? On what beaches are the most guys in speedos?

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: The best city / beach in Australia to wear speedo

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 am

Manly perhaps in sydney, but any beach in Aus.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:48 am

Agree with Sam - Manly on a sunny day is definitely good.

North Bondi and Tamarama are also very speedo-friendly. Lots of attractive fellas in speedos getting hot and wet.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

budgybloke wrote:Agree with Sam - Manly on a sunny day is definitely good.

North Bondi and Tamarama are also very speedo-friendly. Lots of attractive fellas in speedos getting hot and wet.
In 2003 I was in Australia and I went to Manly 3 times, but in all honesty, I saw no guy in a speedo. I always found that strange.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:58 am

That's a pity. I was over on the north shore last weekend and Manly beach was filled with speedo fellas. There were lots of Brazilian tourists there and most of the guys (perhaps in their mid to late 20s) were wearing speedos.

Lots of speedo wearers on the rocks towards Shelly Beach too, including one solid but very healthy looking silver daddy in a pair of red Aussiebums, swimming with his girlfriend or wife. Good on him! Love to see straight guys in Aussiebums.

Granted, the weather was in the high 20s with a piercingly blue sky and a glassy green ocean. Sorry to make my European, American and Canadian brothers jealous. I know you're having a gruelling winter. But take heart, the sun's just around the corner. And in the meantime you're welcome to head south. Bring your speedos.