G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

G'DAY GUYS

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

slick-n-smooth

G'DAY GUYS

Post by slick-n-smooth » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am

i've been visiting this site regularly for a while... thought i'd finally join! Just an average australian guy who loves speedos.

budgybloke

Re: G'DAY GUYS

Post by budgybloke » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 am

slick-n-smooth wrote:i've been visiting this site regularly for a while... thought i'd finally join! Just an average australian guy who loves speedos.
Any guy who wears speedos is above average in my book! :mrgreen:

slick-n-smooth

Post by slick-n-smooth » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 am

cheers mate. i just uploaded my avatar. i hope it works

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 am

slick-n-smooth wrote:cheers mate. i just uploaded my avatar. i hope it works
Oh it works just fine ... and I might add that your choice of Speedos and your slim smooth look makes you above average in my book ... Welcome! :mrgreen:

The Boy Wonder

Post by The Boy Wonder » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 am

Nice avatar!! Welcome = ]

flaimboy

Post by flaimboy » Wed May 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Hmm, your Avatar has dissappeared??? Shame...