G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hi from CA, live in Italy where Speedos are Encouraged!!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Kaiserh20

Hi from CA, live in Italy where Speedos are Encouraged!!

Post by Kaiserh20 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Seriously, ever want to go to a beach and see speedos and wear your own this is the place. I'm a swimmer and ex water polo player and have loved speedos since I first put one on when I was six - I remember throwing a few ping pong balls in it to look bigger - started young... Anyways, totally love speedos, love wearing them and think they're completely sexy - I always envied guys who had the confidence to wear them at the beach - now that's me. Here some photos... I've watched this site a bunch, and believe it or not, I found the mythical White Adidas. Was walking by a store at the beach, saw them but was with friends who aren't speedo friendly...went back later and tried to hide my excitement...then wore them on the beach with my now speedo friendly friends.
Attachments
Photo 4.jpg
Aussiebum Red Booster.
Photo 4.jpg (69.54 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Photo 3.jpg
The mythical White Adidas, should I start the bidding?
Photo 3.jpg (63.61 KiB) Viewed 3616 times
Photo 2.jpg
Arenas - saw a guy wearing them - he was ripped - had to get a pair, took me a while to find them.
Photo 2.jpg (64.69 KiB) Viewed 3616 times

HIspeedofan

Re: Hi from CA, live in Italy where Speedos are Encouraged!!

Post by HIspeedofan » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm

great pics kaiser! i only wear them if im going to the beach with someone else who will wear them.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 am

Kaiserh20 wrote:.... Here some photos... I've watched this site a bunch, and believe it or not, I found the mythical White Adidas.

Wow.... And the arenas are uberkewl too... 8)

Zwimmer

Post by Zwimmer » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am

Looking good Kaiser!

fogao

Post by fogao » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:33 am

Kaiser,

You like great, the famous tanline is visible. Keep on catching those sunrays!!
- Fogao -
Dream as you live forever, live life as you will die today!

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am

Now I know where I should make plans to go during the summer - ITALY. It would be nice to be in a speedo friendly environment. BTW, awesome speedo pics of you.

mypecs

Post by mypecs » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm

What a fantastic body you have would love to see those white ones wet.