G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Truth or Dare...

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:54 pm

Yeh, similar story happened for me today, like carmen was taking a shower, I was in the kitchen fixing dinner, and lucas walks in, like he got back from a work trip today, and he sits down on the couch. Then carmen walks past totally naked, and he said that she was hot, so im glad they both like being around each other... :D

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:00 pm

BJ- How do I get include in Jace's dares?After an

evening of drinking Jace removes his one speedo

revealing another one with the ass cut out and the

crotch gone too.He laughs saying it's the latest trend

for European men. The guys are laughing and the girls

are loving it.One of the girls goes into the house and

returns with 5 pairs of scissors and gives them out to

the other girls. They decide to redesign all the other

guys swimsuits in the European style of Jace's.Each

girl goes to work on a guy- my speedo was quickly

turned into a crotchless thong. Two guys in boardies

had the liners cut out and the legs shortened until their

asses and balls hung out.The two guys had their

jammers cut down to just a waistband.Needless to say

all swimsuits eventually came off for some in pool

fun.If you hang around Jace chances are you'll wind up

naked. 8)

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Matt - I am very happy that the dare had such a large effect. But did he have the sayings on his front and back? Otherwise yea wow, I didn't know if would go over like that, I kind of thought there would be someone volunteering at each end. :)

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:15 am

Do we have to wear that much all day Jace?

M
South Africa

Post by M » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am

There is a guy on my local beach that looks just like the guy in the green speedo. At least I think so! I would recognise his butt anywhere as I look at it often.

I am currently residing at a mountain resort in the southern hemisphere in mid-winter.

I am just about to get into a hot bath as I spent a couple of hours just in a speedo and went for a brisk (ok, very fast) walk around the resort much to everyone's amazement.

It was only 40 F or 5 C outside! Its now below freezing.

I think I have done my bit for the dare, somehow!

M

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:52 pm

Cool jace, well yeh i wore one for like the first ten minutes I was awake after I read this, and then ditched them for the rest of the day.. :D

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:13 am

After seeing the dare, I spent (almost*) the entire day in a speedo - got a few funny looks from the neighbors as I was cutting the grass though...

* The rest of the day was spent naked . . .
Last edited by Scotty on Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:00 pm

I spent the whole day in my blue aussibums!! Very fun week boys!

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm

fun day..... better night 8)

speedolover1

Post by speedolover1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:14 pm

dare me

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:59 pm

I would like to start with a truth from someone.?

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:06 pm

OK Bj - do you shoot or dribble?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:08 pm

Always shoot! This might be odd to say, but my range is 2-5 feet.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm

5 feet - I'm impressed - one could choke on something coming out with such force - hmmmmm could I try?

OK, I'll start out w/ a truth ...

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:22 am

Scott - My current man has coughed before because it hit the back of the throat with a lot of force. I know 5 feet sounds like a lot but it has made it that far.

Dare me please, make it worth my while!

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm

Jace - I can honestly say that I haven't had too many embarrassing moments - however there was this one time while getting a Bj (from a girl) that I really had to pass some gas - and there was no way I was gonna be able to hold it in... She wasn't really too happy - what a horrible way to end what had been up til that point a great Bj.

Thank goodness that has only happened once to me....

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Bj - Thats what I mean - but I'm still UP to try it if you are.. I have to run now as I have an appointment - but I will think of a good dare and let you know later tonight

(As Scotty contemplates how wise it would be to give a really embarrasing dare - knowing full well that Bj will later give him one that is even worse... :oops: )

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm

OK Bj, here goes - this may be relatively tame and I understand that you might not be able to do this on a moments notice, so we will be patient until you can work this out.

You need to do this at a private residence with a pool (either yours or a friends)

Invite 6-8 friends over (both sexes) who you don't normally get naked with - its OK if 1 or 2 are. Once everyone is there before things really get going say quite loudly "I though this was supposed to be a skinny dipping party!" as you take your speedos off (making sure you are totally naked), run once around the pool, and then jump in!

It would be interesting to hear if you can get the others to join in the fun....

Then, I guess its only fair, GULP, that I take a dare as well.

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:29 am

Scott since it is a weekday most of my friends work most of the day, plus my parents are home. So this friday night I can do it, if thats ok. I have the time and so does everyone else. I will do my best!! Good dare.

I will work on yours

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:16 am

Dang so the parents dont know your like crazy sexy and loving being naked j?