G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

When did your love for speedos start?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

gadget594076

Re: When did your love for speedos start?

Post by gadget594076 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am

Like many other boys i wore speedos / swim trunks on the family holiday for as long as i can remember. but when i was 10 was when i got really into wearing speedos a lot and on more occasions than just the holiday for 2 weeks every year. it was the year i went to high school and that was a bording school for me. they had dark green speedos at s part of the sports uniform, they were the thin nylon ones and they felt different than the lycra ones i had been used to up to then. i just loved the way they felt and beeing as i was away from home for the whole term at a time, no nagging mother i took to wearing them every day. we did have sport 3 times a week so i used them under my soccer shorts and under gym shorts they offered much better support then the boxers mother wanted me to wear. most if not all of the boys in my year did the same.

but it was not so good at home mother did not like me wearing them and sometimed hid them. it was not until i was about 14 that i finally got the family to see my love of speedos, and allow me to wear them as i liked to do at school. it was because of my love for speedos that i met my girl. and 3 years ago we had twin boys. now they have taken the family tradition to the next generation of speedos lovers. their love of speedos had always been there from the age that they wore them at the beach. they nagged and nagged this summer for us to let them wear them all the time like i do. so we did a months trial and never looked back.

2 generatiions of speedo lovers in one reply.....

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I grew up with with swimsuits like speedos. Nearly all the boys at our school started up with these suits and wore them when we had PE swimming. Later in the early 80 s swimming has become my favourite sports. And this was the high-time of the speedos. I felt very comfortable in them because they were the best swimsuits for me. Not only looking good but also very easy to handle. And since then I kept wearing them all the time for swimming and getting some tan in summer. And so I want to go on as long as I can wear them.

wheelz4legz

Post by wheelz4legz » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:31 am

For me it was about 9 or 10, they were bought for me by my mother to swim in near by river that was easy for me to reach, relatively flat ground and easy to transfer into/get out of pools

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Sun May 17, 2015 5:15 am

I was probably around 12 or 13 at the time. It wasn't until 2001 that I actually wore one out in public though. I love speedos as well as bikini underwear, lycra shorts, and well anything lycra/nylon/spandex.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

Amazon

Post by Amazon » Fri May 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Since early childhood. I even can sew swimwear.