G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Cut or Uncut - that is the question

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi

Re: Cut or Uncut - that is the question

Post by speedoboi » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

scottishspeedoboy82 wrote:This is one of the reasons I love speedos so much. I'm uncut and unshaven, but I have a thing for cut guys who wear speedos. Especially if they wear their speedos with their cock pointing upwards. I love checking to see if a guy is cut or not.

I like to roll back my foreskin and wear my speedos at the pool to try to experience what it would like to be cut. I know it's not exactly the same, but it does feel really good. So much so, I often end up getting hard.

Have any cut guy's here had any comments or questions from other guys at the gym or pool about their status?

Cool topic by the way! I'm looking forward to reading all of the other comments.
I tried that today when i went to swim at the pool in the gym. It felt nice, i was either hard or semi-hard. :)
But for some reason, after a while, it felt uncomfortable so I had to pull it forward. Unfortunately no fun in the steam room:(

Bospeedodude

Post by Bospeedodude » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 am

scottishspeedoboy82 wrote:
Have any cut guy's here had any comments or questions from other guys at the gym or pool about their status?
No, being cut is the norm here in the US. Something like 90 percent of boys born between the end of World War II and the eighties were circumcised. It's still the majority, but not quite as many people are opting for it.

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 am

most boys were cut early as you said, i had a few problems with forskin infections so being curcumcied at 13 years old solved my problems ilike the look but i love peeling forskins back so sexy. :oops:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Bospeedodude wrote: ... being cut is the norm here in the US. Something like 90 percent of boys born between the end of World War II and the eighties were circumcised. It's still the majority, but not quite as many people are opting for it.
I'm cut. Most of my friends are too but some are uncut. Kinda wish they had let me be. We're protestant so it wasn't done for religion.

I trim but dont shave down. Dont like it bushy.

speedoB2598

Post by speedoB2598 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Anyone care to guess what I am underneath here?
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (98.49 KiB) Viewed 5823 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (118.89 KiB) Viewed 5823 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (104.42 KiB) Viewed 5823 times

speedoB2598

Post by speedoB2598 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:33 pm

And by the way, I will show you...

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 pm

speedoB2598 wrote:And by the way, I will show you...

To me speedo, your sexy anyway, i like a suprise" Gez

Damien

Post by Damien » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Dare ya

Show us

Lets see if we guessed correct

In any case - u r hot

Damo

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

speedoB2598 wrote:And by the way, I will show you...
Haha - I'm gonna guess cut - but I'd love to see just to be sure I'm right ... :mrgreen: looking mighty fine so far though ...

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:04 am

Ok, I'm gonna up the stakes by betting speedoB is uncut, like me.

I say he has a very flexible foreskin that peels back enough to expose the sexy cock "crown".

Am I right? Did I win? :P

Something interesting about uncut dicks - they don't all look the same. Some lads have really long foreskins that swallow the whole shaft and bulb and other fellas show a visible cockhead.

speedoB2598

Post by speedoB2598 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Duncandude wrote:Ok, I'm gonna up the stakes by betting speedoB is uncut, like me.

I say he has a very flexible foreskin that peels back enough to expose the sexy cock "crown".

Am I right? Did I win? :P

Something interesting about uncut dicks - they don't all look the same. Some lads have really long foreskins that swallow the whole shaft and bulb and other fellas show a visible cockhead.
I just sent Scotty the answer, but when I get a better picture, I'll be sure to post it for public view.

pw2005

Post by pw2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 pm

I would have to guess cut like myself and a large number of guys in the US.

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 am

You sent Scotty the answer......... I don't know about the other guys, but I feel left out. It isn't nice to tease.

gezzerdon

Post by gezzerdon » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am

scott1636 wrote:You sent Scotty the answer......... I don't know about the other guys, but I feel left out. It isn't nice to tease.

I feel the same has you scott.

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 pm

haha yes, I did get to "see" the answer - but i don't want to be a spoiler ... however for those of you who may feel left out, it came at a price lol :mrgreen: I might add that I was quite impressed however ....

charingay

Post by charingay » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 am

The time has come....ALL should be revealed, you owe it to the guys to be open with us at all times. Remember a secret shared stops being a secret!
Show us your cock !!!!!!

Jwilliam

Post by Jwilliam » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:40 pm

I must confess that a long, thick cut cock is the most appealing. This coming from a guy with a short, cut one!

Tottenhot

Post by Tottenhot » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Since last December I am cut. :) I will probably make it higher and tighter in the future though.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 am

Tottenhot wrote:Since last December I am cut. :) I will probably make it higher and tighter in the future though.
Yeeep! Did it take long to heal?

I was cut when I was an infant. They could not have cut any higher. Only time I show any sign of foreskin is when I take an ice cold shower. :roll:

-j-j

NTwink

Post by NTwink » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 pm

yea mines pretty loose which im happy about...but yea i really prefer the look of uncut