G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Old people and Speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Bede735

Old people and Speedos

Post by Bede735 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 am

I'm 47 now and sometimes think at what age I should decommission my Speedos and join the baggy shorts brigade. 50? 60?

But, I was in the pool today and a man who was probably in his 60s was wearing the Speedo classic style brief (5 cm sides). Obviously he didn't have the body shape of a 25 year old, but he wasn't that bad either.

So what does age matter? Who decides who can wear them and who can not?

BozeHawk
Canada

Re: Old people and Speedos

Post by BozeHawk » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 am

The wearer decides.

Bede735

Post by Bede735 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:00 am

Until the day comes when swimming pools ban Speedos.....

willycum

Post by willycum » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:15 am

I believe some pools have banned speedos - because a little male bulge frightens the prudish amongst us????

If men are banned from wearing speedos then women with bulges in the wrong places should also be banned from wearing bikinis or even swimuits of any type!!

As for age - I think you should wear what you feel comfortable in and a speedo is great when its hot as it gives the body more breathing space than shorts

tylerdurden

Post by tylerdurden » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 am

rockymountain

Post by rockymountain » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm 50+... should I stop wearing Speedos?
Attachments
DSC01284f.jpg
DSC01284f.jpg (69.65 KiB) Viewed 7544 times

david30101

Post by david30101 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Im 48.... I go to gym all time, but I also DONT have a weight problem either
Attachments
blue aussiebum2.jpg
blue aussiebum2.jpg (92.47 KiB) Viewed 7378 times

newspeedo

Post by newspeedo » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 am

To be 48 and look like you would be a dream. Gotta keep up a reasonable diet and fitness regime. Unfortunately I have an inner slob :-/

david30101

Post by david30101 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 am

newspeedo wrote:To be 48 and look like you would be a dream. Gotta keep up a reasonable diet and fitness regime. Unfortunately I have an inner slob :-/
If that is you in your avatar pic, you have nothing to worry about. Your "inner slob" isnt bothering you a bit. I also eat anything I want, but as a personal preferance, I no loner eat fried foods and soft drinks and some junk foods. (chips, excess cookies, etc). A good way to start.
Dont smoke, Dont drink, Dont get married and start a family, (someday that will return to haunt you).

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm

If that is you in your avatar pic, you have nothing to worry about. Your "inner slob" isnt bothering you a bit. I also eat anything I want, but as a personal preferance, I no loner eat fried foods and soft drinks and some junk foods. (chips, excess cookies, etc). A good way to start.
Dont smoke, Dont drink, Dont get married and start a family, (someday that will return to haunt you).[/quote]
You don't look your age. I don't smoke or drink. Unfortunately I'm not married or in a relationship. I would like to settle down but it doesn't mean I want to stop enjoying life. Being married or in a relationship doesn't mean life is over - at least I hope not.

david30101

Post by david30101 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Your right, Marrage dosent mean life is over, But usually the stress of raising a family does make most guys gain weight.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Today I wore my black adidas speedos and went to the steam room. An older man in his 70's was there with me, he was naked. I usually remove my speedos and sit on them when i go to the steam room. My cock got rock hard right away. The old man couldn't stop looking at my cock. He came closer (I just wished he had asked me) and strated fondling my cock. He told me he was bi and I told him I was sgtra8 but curious and horny. He was going to suck my cock but I said no. He was inofrmed that he could only fondle my cock. He said I was a nie looking young twink lol. I'm no longer 18. I shot a massive load. Honestly, I normally wouldn't allow that to happen, but I thought I'd be nice and help make his day. I guess old men still like seeing guys in speedos. He was also trying to finger my butt hole except the load I shot kind of shocked him. He put his hand on his chest when he saw how much I shot.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm

speedoboi wrote: He put his hand on his chest when he saw how much I shot.
I hope you didnt give him a heart attack... :roll:

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Justin88 wrote:
speedoboi wrote: He put his hand on his chest when he saw how much I shot.
I hope you didnt give him a heart attack... :roll:
Things would get VERY complicated if he had a heart attack.

Pete

Post by Pete » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 am

Appreciation of a hot guy in a speedo or a nice looking c--k doesn't have a cut-off age.

willycum

Post by willycum » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:08 am

Appreciation of a hot guy in a speedo or a nice looking c--k doesn't have a cut-off age.

I totally agree!! - I am in my 60s now and I still get horny looking at fit guys in speedos.
I also appreciate all the fit young women in the supermarket when we go shopping - yes, I guess I must be bi but I think a hot guy in clingy speedos has the edge and will get me hard quicker.

Edwards21

Post by Edwards21 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:27 am

If you are in good shape without a belly roll that hangs over I say wear what you want. Forget the prudes and enjoy the fit and feel of a speedo or similar designed suit.

PeterSF

Post by PeterSF » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Have just joined this group, am definitely in the over-the-hill brigade if you're just number crunching, but I don't feel my age, don't think I look my age, and certainly don't act my age. Why should the kids have all the fun?

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Irrespective of how old you are, you're looking mighty fine in your avatar, PeterSF.

Yum! 8)

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm pro-speedo whatever your age. Speedos are so comfy and easy to swim in. I'm delighted by speedos no matter who wears them and I'm only 28. I wish I have the confidence to wear speedos when I was younger (i.e. early 20s). :mrgreen: