G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

us beaches speedo friendly????????

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

chicagospeedoguy

Re: us beaches speedo friendly????????

Post by chicagospeedoguy » Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 am

There is a great gay beach in Chjcago at Hollywood and Lakeshore Drive. I wear speedos at all the beaches here, as a matter of fact, with no problem.

david30101

Post by david30101 » Sat May 28, 2011 9:33 pm

The only places in this country where you may see another Speedo is FLL Fla or Miami South beach, however any place where there is a pool or water, beach etc. You can wear one, but you have to get over the "self consious" feeling that you will be most likely the only guy wearing one. Im sure nobody will care, Ive never been harassed for wearing mine.

chapsmex

Post by chapsmex » Mon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I agree and don't really get it.. why is it ok and desirable for women to show all they got and men are supposed to hide them under 12 inch inseam "shorts"? And if they are acceptable in sport competition, why not on the home beach? Perhaps it's plain envy :lol:

swimrman

Post by swimrman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 pm

My experience is that they fall into two or three categories. 1) the guy thinks (or realizes) he does not have what it takes to fill them out OR 2) their wives/girlfriends don't want anyone else to know a) how blessed their guy is (and subsequently them) OR b) what they have settled for!

My opinions are flowing freely tonight for some reason...