G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Shooting a load in your speedo

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

C

Post by C » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:52 pm

PL wrote:The guy who got his hoo-hoo dilly stuck in the intake could have been a candidate for the Darwin Award.
Well, they were able to pry him loose. But, otherwise, that's what I was thinking.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:53 pm

On vacation I tried this in the hot tub a few times and it

is nice.It's as nice to lower your asshole near the

jets.We tested that out too. :lol: Matt

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:29 pm

Tell you what Matt, lower your ass hole to my jet and we will see if my stream is as strong!!

PL

Post by PL » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:20 pm

Based on the snopes story, it appears it's best to do that with the jets, not the intake. I'm not going to test Darwin's theory.

California Dolphin

Post by California Dolphin » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:42 am

Hey Matt & BikeDude
Glad to hear there are guys like me who like to J.O. in the pool or the hot tub. As the old saying goes – “The more, the merrierâ€

scorpiokc

Re: Shooting a load in your speedo

Post by scorpiokc » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:57 pm

jace wrote:With most every guy having left for spring break.I was able to enjoy myself in the locker room showers at the Aquatic Center. I really enjoy the feel of my tight wet speedo covering my hard dick and rubbing myself until I cum in the suit.I've been doing this since I was 13. Anybody else onsite enjoy masturbating in your speedo.LOLjace
http://lovethebulge.blogspot.com/2007_0 ... chive.html

jack off and cum in speedos

jimbob

thank god

Post by jimbob » Sun May 27, 2007 4:00 pm

thank god im not the only one who likes this, thought i was some kind of weirdo. it's great to meet ppl that r similar to me. Feel priveledge ppl, ur the first ppl that i have told i am gay, im 18 and still in the closet, im not ready yet. maybe when i go to uni.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 27, 2007 4:12 pm

Every guy has shot into his undies or speedo at

sometime.It's the guys who don't that are weird.

Welcum Jimbob.

SpeedoDan
Great Britain

[deleted]

Post by SpeedoDan » Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 am

[deleted]
Last edited by SpeedoDan on Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Mon May 28, 2007 5:02 pm

Yeh i like shooting a load in my speedo if im alone, but if im with someone i prefer their mouth or ass to shoot in..

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 9:46 am

Yup, person first lol, speedo second :lol:

bigbiGambleD

Post by bigbiGambleD » Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 am

Definitely, why waste the cum in a speedo when you can put it in their mouth or slick ass, but alone speedos arent a bad way to cum in..

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 2:10 pm

agreed mate. Though if someone else if stroking you into your speedo thats acceptable :) .

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Thu May 31, 2007 5:03 pm

no offense but cumming into people sounds a little bit weird :?

bigjay

Post by bigjay » Thu May 31, 2007 5:38 pm

Speedo4u it is cool if you are not bi or gay. There just happens to be a lot of sex talk on this site

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 6:04 pm

well if your straight or not someones going to cum into you lol. either a guy or gal. :)

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Thu May 31, 2007 6:41 pm

well i wouldnt even know im not really close to college yet so i didnt mean anything

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 6:53 pm

no offense taken lol. I'm glad to have straight male speedo enthusiasts. :)

speedo4u

Post by speedo4u » Thu May 31, 2007 7:00 pm

i dont even know if im strait, gay, bi so... :?:

K

Post by K » Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm

only advice I can tell you mate, don't rush things. You'll know over time, just don't rush it.