G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Belly Ring

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

pburks1

Belly Ring

Post by pburks1 » Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm

So Im thinking of getting my belly pierced and was wondering what all of you think about guys with belly rings (in speedos). I already have my nipples pierced and think it would be incredibly sexy to have by belly done too!

let me know what you all think or if any of you have it done!

swimmerboy

Re: Belly Ring

Post by swimmerboy » Wed May 11, 2011 8:17 pm

I say no. Belly rings are the most feminine looking body piercing you can get. I personally hate them, but don't mind others.

Havetohaveone

Post by Havetohaveone » Wed May 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Yes go for it, you have both nipples done, so yes I would do it, then you can get others, I have several and like all, My navel piercing just has a bar with a ball on each end, nothing sparkly, or dangly, plain and simple. You can always go for a P A sometime, and it shows thru your speed as well. Happy piercing.

pburks1

Post by pburks1 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

swimmerboy wrote:I say no. Belly rings are the most feminine looking body piercing you can get. I personally hate them, but don't mind others.
So are you saying there is something wrong with fem guys? Or are you just saying its too fem for you?

gary111

Post by gary111 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 pm

I say NO. You've done your nipples. Leave it at that. Why mutilate your handsome body with more piercing.

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Sun May 15, 2011 1:21 pm

skip the belly ring piercing & just sew yer butt cheeks together!

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Sun May 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Sometimes less is more. I personally think it's either or on men, if I had a say.