G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Not speedos but I am looking for a pair that are reasonable

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

USASPEEDODUDE

Not speedos but I am looking for a pair that are reasonable

Post by USASPEEDODUDE » Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Stumbled upon these swim shorts on http://www.10percent.com, they look awesome and like something that would be more acceptable for me to sport out on the boat (with speedos under of course!). They are very expensive on the site and I would like to find a similar pair or the same for a better price.

If anyone has any ideas please let me!

Want to say thanks to all the awesome members that make this site a success!

USAspeedoDUDE
Attachments
lasc.jpg
lasc.jpg (17.09 KiB) Viewed 5290 times

Havetohaveone

Re: Not speedos but I am looking for a pair that are reasonable

Post by Havetohaveone » Tue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Dude just wear the speedo, you have a great body, so show it off, you look incredible. why cover it up. Your out in a boat, you might as well enjoy, and go for the ride, and let everyone else enjoy the ride seeing you in your speed. Go for it Dude

david30101

Post by david30101 » Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 pm

True..I hate it when guys say " Im wearing my speedo under my shorts"..Whats the point of that?..It defeats the purpose, You might of just worn underwear under them instead..If your going to wear speedos, wear them properly. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

USASPEEDODUDE

Post by USASPEEDODUDE » Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm

I agree with you but where I live there is a social stigma that goes with wearing speedos. I dont care about a persons sexual orientation, anybody should be able to wear speedos when they want. However, where I live it is not readily acceptable and I am looking for a nice good looking pair of shorts for those times when I cant wear my speedos.

USAspeedoDUDE

david30101

Post by david30101 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm

USASPEEDODUDE wrote:I agree with you but where I live there is a social stigma that goes with wearing speedos. I dont care about a persons sexual orientation, anybody should be able to wear speedos when they want. However, where I live it is not readily acceptable and I am looking for a nice good looking pair of shorts for those times when I cant wear my speedos.

USAspeedoDUDE
Social stigma?..Im in the "south" Baptist bible belt of GEORGIA..I wear Speedos at every lake, every pool, and outdoor area that involves water..I can care less what others think..AS long as I have the body for it, im wearing it.
Just wear it.

Havetohaveone

Post by Havetohaveone » Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am

David I agree with you 100%, WHY COVER UP A SPEEDO AND GOOD BODY, AND I CAN SEE WHY YOU WEAR ONE ALL THE TIME, YOU ROCK ALSO IN YOUR SPEED, HOWS EVERYTHING IN GEORGIA. IF YOUVE GOT IT, FLAUNT IT.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Sat May 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi USAspeedoDUDE,

They look really great, but yes, they are pretty expensive.

-->Here<-- they are $48, shipping included. That may still be a lot, but it is still an entire $15.95 less than when bought at 10percent.

Good luck finding them.

Pete

Post by Pete » Mon May 16, 2011 5:41 am

If I am not mistaken that is 48 Euros not 48 dollars and that would make them more expensive than at 10 percent. 48 Euros could be as much as $72 depending on how poorly the dollar is doing.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Mon May 16, 2011 7:29 am

Pete wrote: If I am not mistaken that is 48 Euros not 48 dollars and that would make them more expensive than at 10 percent. 48 Euros could be as much as $72 depending on how poorly the dollar is doing.
Goodness me! You are so right! What a rubbish I wrote there! I guess I am just used to see that euro symbol too much.

I appologize unreservedly! : )

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

This site has them at US$48. They have red and other colors as well as the black one. http://skivviesmensunderwear.com/index. ... cts_id=518

Also here for $47. http://www.internationaljock.com/lasc-b ... 69632.html

asana

Post by asana » Thu May 19, 2011 6:27 pm

H&M has some cute swim shorts, and they're usually under $20 and a lot more stylish than the usual past-the-knee, teenage board shorts.

USASPEEDODUDE

Post by USASPEEDODUDE » Mon May 30, 2011 10:33 pm

asana:
Thanks for the tip, it looks like they have alot of great items that are reasonable in price, I however, was not able to find much for swimwear. The site I was on was hm.com, is that the same site you were think of....? If not, what is the web address?
Thanks,
USAspeedoDude