G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

blue and white stripes

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

dtcbiguy

blue and white stripes

Post by dtcbiguy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:37 am

Does anyone know where to buy these? I had one a long time ago, wish I still did. I've looked at lots of online sites and can't find it.
Attachments
blue.white.jpg
blue.white.jpg (53.09 KiB) Viewed 3661 times

Pyreath

Re: blue and white stripes

Post by Pyreath » Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 am

aussiebum makes a striped selection: check them out

www.aussiebum.com/?modelid=193

OCspeedokid

Post by OCspeedokid » Mon May 09, 2011 10:16 pm

thats old undergear. they dont make that anymore- aussiebum is the easiest to find... you can also look at skinswear out of Fl for some stripes.

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 am

I also had a similar pair (still do for that matter). They are 100% nylon made by Dolfin (first photo).
Other than what Aussiebum offers, the next closest I've found are gray and white striped lycra made
by Arena, shown in the second photo..
Attachments
B20-Dolfin-blue-white-stripe-30-2.jpg
B20-Dolfin-blue-white-stripe-30-2.jpg (17.51 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
18-Arena-gray-white stripes+.jpg
18-Arena-gray-white stripes+.jpg (16.25 KiB) Viewed 3395 times

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Sun May 15, 2011 10:36 am

A couple of years ago, N2N made some blue and white/red and white/black and white stripe speeds. Sometimes you have to be quick, as all of sudden they are gone.
Like Andrew Christian... The Life Saver range was to die for, and look what they sell now... :(