G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

GUARD or LIFEGUARD LOGO ON SPEEDOS

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimracer

GUARD or LIFEGUARD LOGO ON SPEEDOS

Post by swimracer » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:25 am

I wanted to get a guard suit in a speedo with a lifeguard logo on it.....
or it can just say guard .
I would prefer the logo be on both the front & back but will settle
for a suit with logo on just one side.
It doesn't have to be red or orange but those two colors stand out
& are good for the public to recognize you as a guard
I never see them in shops but have seen them in mail order catalogues.
Any ideas? send link if you find any.
Thanks!

Havetohaveone

Re: GUARD or LIFEGUARD LOGO ON SPEEDOS

Post by Havetohaveone » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:48 am

Swimracer there was a company in Toront o that made them I have not been able to locate for you, it was www.Dolphinwear, or possibly www.dolfinwear, I think its the first one. They made exactly what u want, they are good,, I have bought a couple of their suits, The guys names are Rob and Nick,
www.priape.com did sell for them, if stuck email them and maybe they can tell u where they are or give u email address. Hope this is some help,

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm

was there a company from Europe called Dana? that made them with lifeguard logos or some other company called Gulbeckian?

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 pm

swimracer wrote:was there a company from Europe called Dana? that made them with lifeguard logos or some other company called Gulbeckian?
Close. It's Gulbenkian... how did I remember that... But they don't have speeds with "Guard" on them. http://www.gulbenkianswim.org/Home_Page.php

Never seen Dana and a search didn't find anything.

OCspeedokid

Post by OCspeedokid » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am

check out KEIFER. they make the guard brief speedos i used to wear for work.

swimracer

Post by swimracer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:03 am

Spring & jogging at the beach in real short shorts????Yes ...but better yet jogging in a racing brief at & nearby the nude beach is a turn on for me + a little beach volleyball for a warmup & some speedo fun!
North Beach Gunnison Sandy Hook if yer game is up & running meet up at the volleyball net.

Havetohaveone

Post by Havetohaveone » Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Swimracer Hi, I was in TORONTO today May 5th, I went to the shops that had them before, but no longer carry them, and still no luck fin ding Dolphin wear, Sorry I dont have good news but I did look for you.