G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Spam from members such as Wolekiiosacs

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi

Spam from members such as Wolekiiosacs

Post by speedoboi » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I love being a member of this forum. But I'm sick and tired of the spam, especially from Wolekiiosacs. I've sent him a pm expressing my disgust. I've even reported some of his posts as spam. After speaking with one of the moderators, I was informed that his posts are erased when he logs in. But Wolekiiosacs continues to post. The section for new members to introduce themselves has one full page of this jerk's crap. I'm no moderator, but I am a proud member of swimmersexuality. I have a sugestions, nothing else. Please report this guy's posts as spam and flood his inbox with pm's expressing disgust. Yes this is free, but we have to use our freedom wisely. We can also flood his e-mail inbox as well. his e-mail from his profile is: leonc696@gmail.com

Bospeedodude

Re: Spam from members such as Wolekiiosacs

Post by Bospeedodude » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 am

Ignore the trolls. Emailing them isn't going to do anything, those are straw memberships and are most likely bots, so any email to them is probably not going be read by anyone.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Bospeedodude wrote:Ignore the trolls. Emailing them isn't going to do anything, those are straw memberships and are most likely bots, so any email to them is probably not going be read by anyone.
Yeah. Those guys don't care. Russian hackers. A lot of these Wolek dudes posts are in Russian. Stupid. He's definitely one of the worst!

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Would it be worth messaging Dave about it?

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Spankman wrote:Would it be worth messaging Dave about it?
The moderators have been informed. the ebst thing they can do is erase those posts when they log on. But even if that jerk's account is cancelled, he can simply create another one. I've reported some of his posts as spam. I guess that's something we all can do.

Cozzy

Post by Cozzy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 pm

there automated, its a script so messaging them means nothing.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm

It's getting worse. I think the guy is just trying to jam the site.

Spankman

Post by Spankman » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Seems to me he doesn't have much of a life. He should be banned and his spam erased.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Spankman wrote:Seems to me he doesn't have much of a life. He should be banned and his spam erased.
I agree. Now it looks like we have another jerk doing the same, zenovskiiqqqw.

Zwimmer

Post by Zwimmer » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 am

Can the administrators not bar these spam senders?
It's time for some action!